My life

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
Hey everyone. My life the last 2 weeks has been REALY crazy. I was in a VERY bad accident that nearly took my life. To start with, I do Walmart delivery to make extra money. I love doing and meet all kinds of interesting people. I was sitting at the Walmart grocery store and turned my car off (2014 Ford Escape). It was like 95 degrees out and I decided to take a nap with the windows down. I woke up and felt very off. I decided to go home. Rolled up my windows, turned the AC on and started driving off. I drove out the Walmart parking lot and passed out while driving and ran into a light pole. I hit it very hard. My girlfriend, mom and an ambulance came to the crash. My driver side door was crushed in and all airbags deployed. My car called 911 and I didn't know it can do that. Anyways, I got into the ambulance and passed. I don't remember riding to the hospital at all. I got there and they had a tube shoved down my throat so I can breaty (I don't remember that). I had to be brought back to life twice and at 1 point had to be put in a medically induced coma. I went into the ICU unit and they gave me fentanal which completely made me a person I have never been. My mom demanded that they take me off the fentanal as she told them that I am not like that at all. It made me a mean, pissed off asshole. It got me into trouble as I ended up telling 1 of the nurses she had a fine ass and I smacked her ass. They had to get security into my room and I ended up getting put in restraints. I apologized to the nurse but I stayed restrained for 2 days. Saturday, I got to see my daughter (she's 11) and it was my favorite part of the day. I was no longer in restraints and was excited to be going home soon. I got out on Tuesday. I have several doctors appointments, have to take medication for seizures and for headaches. I can't drive until I'm medically cleared. This has been THE WORST 2 weeks of my life and almost dying twice was not fun. My girlfriend was so scared and crying that it changed her life that it made her a better person. She has been really helpful and my mom has started a food drive and a go fund me page for me. I don't know any information about it as I was just told about yesterday but if anyone is interested in donating, I can post it if anyone is interested. I'm not asking you to donate but all I ask is that you keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Take care everyone!!

hey brian happy to hear you pulled through! heat is crazy, it will do all sorts of things to you. please post the link.

Damn man, sounds like you gave yourself some heatstroke and passed out.

Glad you're doing better, and yeah, F those pain killers. Anything broken on you from the crash?

Damn man, sounds like you gave yourself some heatstroke and passed out.

Glad you're doing better, and yeah, F those pain killers. Anything broken on you from the crash?

I'm not sure what happened. Had a stroke apparently and I have to take medication for seizures. The pills are huge....lol. my Ford Escape truck is totaled but the engine still runs perfect. I also have my 2011 Ford Fusion 3.0L v6 that I've got some help in fixing. Gonna use parts from Escape to go on my Fusion....mostly alternator and I'm hoping to fix the steering rack.

HS checkbook sent a little love. Hang in there hommie. Let us know what we can do to help.

Back