My New Toy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2 litre EG

let me know what you guys think of the new toy...

B)

s3ec85aee3f7ad.jpg

s3ec85afb3345d.jpg

Front Mount Anyone? lol

s3ec85b077a12e.jpg

who said Recaro Seats?

s3ec85b15ef42d.jpg

s3ec85b287a12e.jpg

carbon fiber wing is kool!!!

:p

s3ec85b585f438.jpg

Brembo Brakes... Enkei Wheels... and yokohama advans y0 ;p

s3ec85b6e81663.jpg

upgrades wll start next week, with a full 3 inch exhaust, including the 3 inch straight pipe and downpipe... BOV [unsure of choice either HKS or 1st gen eclipse]... and an open air filter

:ph34r: the AWD wonder lol...

HONDAS STILL RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love thos cars, my freind Shaun was gonna buy one, but he didnt like the spoiler, so hes gettin a $60,000 lexus, (rich bastard) ya hes my age, 17.... and no his parents arent buying it he is. i want an EVO, oh and im not hatin rich people...

damn... congradulations, that's sick as hell. the car stock is fuckin' ill. i can't believe it came with recardos, enkeis and those yokos stock... that's pimp. are you gonna be takin' that to the so. cal. meet?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 18 2003, 11:56 PM
i officially fucking hate you now.

<-- wants an evo
<-- hates his car

evo's are badass dood.. 13.7 1/4 stock.. raced one hte other night and needless to say by the end of 1st gear he was like 21521 cars ahead of me...(with 5 pple in it) badass, but ut had some squeeky ass brakes..

i'd definately rock it!!!

Don't be hatin, B16, you just got a B16 del sol :)

Sweet ass ride, Jason. Seems like cars are getting rediculusly fast, leaving almost no hope for mid 90's imports :(

Just the market changing. Companies are realizing people want fast imports, so they are just cutting out the step where we have to build them. They come fast, ready to go faster :p

ill car man.

<--- still wants a WRX Sti

How much did that fine ass lady set you back?

hmmmm 17 yrs old with a lexus... nice

me = 23 with an escalade, an evo, an integra, and two civics, hmmmmm lmao!!!

im just fuckin around... in no way am i rich if thats what you were trying to say... even though i know you said your not hatin... i just dont like it when anyone mis-construes me as rich...

i like to say im comfortable... thanks for all the compliments though everyone

:) B) :blink:

EDIT: i hate you too B... damned turbo GSR del sol's :p

:worthy: Sweet car Jason. I can't wait to drive it next month when I come up to LA... :lol: :lol: :lol:

<----- Likes his car. :D

<----- Likes Jason's car more. :(

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@May 19 2003, 10:12 AM
EDIT: i hate you too B... damned turbo GSR del sol's :p

you mean, slow ass d-series powered del sol, and a garage with lots of boxes

Originally posted by rsaeini@May 19 2003, 11:50 AM
sweet ride. congrats. are you gonna rock the civic at palmdale or the evo?

im actually debating... if i bring the civic there is a big chance it might break so i'd be towing the civic there... and i might have a friend drive the Evo up to palmdale the weekend of our meet up... if i do take the evo though, i'll let a few of the so cali heads drive it down the quarter...

remember though, the car will have a few upgrades by then... if i do bring it out im expecting on breaking an 11... my buddies GSX already hits 11's on nothing but bolt ons and mad tuning by himself... so he's gonna tinker with the evo a lil bit

B)

im still debating though... i just found out my insurance for the EVO is gonna cost me 5000 a year... deep sigh... another 417 dollars down the Gdamn drain every freakin month

:angry:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 19 2003, 03:41 PM
you mean, slow ass d-series powered del sol, and a garage with lots of boxes

hurry up and put that BEAST OF A MOTOR in there!!!!!!!

Back