My own Breakfast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If the girl isn't good the way she sits NOW, she won't be good at all.
Which is the infernal issue with the way that men date.

They want us to change, we want them to stay the same. The catastrophe is the same on both sides.

Regardless of how ignorant one is, they must realise that dating above their age range comes with certain caveats. I'm not going to pick up and move since she knows I own a house. I'm not going to jeopardize my job for slight, and I'm pretty set in my ways as far as life choices. She's not going to make me a drinker and bar-hopper.

As far as her changing, I know she will. My expectations as a man have adapted to the landscape, even before her. I've been around long enough to observe changes in people over 2 decades. As long as she avoids drugs and leaving me for someone else, I'll be ok with the results.

The changes that I need to see is a cut down / cut out of the drinking (Which HAS to happen, I mean you can't maintain that, even people here on the forums are in frats and they have cut down on the demons)

For others, it's a lifestyle change. Formby had his wake up call with his family, TB had a wake up call with his partying. Others have had their wake up calls, and it's mostly right where I predicted it: Age 25.

If one exposes themselves to either abject misery or awe-inspiration then they tend to change. Aleaf has changed a lot since her abject misery in another state, B has changed himself because of good fortune. The cycle goes on.

I'm smart enough to tell if someone is going to be a serial killer or rapist later in life. When the lessons just aren't learned, and they continue to be schmucks. Life has a shelf for these people all the way at the bottom.

I know, I know. But after roaming the country and not finding near the concentration of DD as in NE. I miss it a lot. Between my parents house and the city where I usually hung out there are probably 12 DD. It is only a half hour drive on 30 mph roads. That's a lot of DDs. I guess it's just one of those things that makes me miss the fast-paced-get-shit-done atmosphere of home. :(

shit if you count the ones that are inside supermarkets and such, i think theres dunkin donuts 12 in my town alone

shit if you count the ones that are inside supermarkets and such, i think theres dunkin donuts 12 in my town alone

Wonderful thing about competition, There may be a ton of D&D in my town, but we also have now 5 independent coffee houses. In my area !

These are art bars. They have a real "hang out all day" feel to them, smoking sections, and familiar people. In my area we've actually assembled a pack of Cafe Racers that do the circuit all night long (We don't race yet, but we go from cafe to cafe with our bikes)

It's neat being a modern cafe racer.

Just let her go man, you can't fix everything.

i dunno cel..is sounds like your getting yourself into some trouble...but hey,that could be a good thing,right??
this deal could go either way,but atleast you get to say you tried to help her,
but all of my experiences with "change" were not good,ive tried to change girls,and theyve tried to change me,but in the end we were like rubber bands,,always went back to our old form

She's gonna get wasted and pass out on your couch.
That's when you make your move!:boff:

lol,the more i read your posts cel, the more i see similarities between us.

i do this shit too. do it, date her, try to "fix" her. its fun, and if you succeed, even if the relationship fails, you know that you accomplished something that will shape the rest of her life. if you dont, then i hope you at least get laid. lol.

i have daddy syndrome with some girls too.

The funny thing about daddy syndrome though is with most girls, especially the young'uns, that's what appeals to them the most. Obviously, if they didn't/don't have a good relationship with their father figure(s). Hopefully, most of them will grow out of it though, it's pretty counter productive the majority of the time.

Tonight is DATE NIGHT ! An open ended invite to my house for dinner "and stuff"

Success.

I have a better idea: why don't you shut the fuck up and eat your breakfast...

I have a better idea: why don't you shut the fuck up and eat your breakfast...

his breakfast being her :ph34r:

but on a serious note, looking at all my past relationships ... nearly ALL of my ex girlfriends were fucked up some how (anorexic, cutters, bipolar, stripper, or just generally crazy) i think i can fix em but end up getting tired of all their crazy bull shit and dump em. then i go on to the next crazy and the process is repeated ... anyone know how to get out of said cycle??

get married....

to a crazy woman???!! im good. (I know all girls are crazy in their own way, but you haven't met some of my ex girlfriends. one literally chased me up a tree after we broke up)

his breakfast being her :ph34r:

but on a serious note, looking at all my past relationships ... nearly ALL of my ex girlfriends were fucked up some how (anorexic, cutters, bipolar, stripper, or just generally crazy) i think i can fix em but end up getting tired of all their crazy bull shit and dump em. then i go on to the next crazy and the process is repeated ... anyone know how to get out of said cycle??

Well, if you recognize your problem, then it is sheer irresponsibility to not change on your own. You should be able to spot a loony toon by now. So, if you see one, call it like it is and move on...:eek:

Well, if you recognize your problem, then it is sheer irresponsibility to not change on your own. You should be able to spot a loony toon by now. So, if you see one, call it like it is and move on...:eek:

yeah =/ i have been trying to do that ... but damn. its hard.

Back