my sleeping is really starting to piss me off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I had a similar problem. I'd get up at like 5(work) then be up till about 7, pass out, wake up at 9 and be up till about 3-4am.Start it all over again. But I was consuming a veinte latte a day, and three diet rockstars.

I quit caffeine. 11 Days strong. I don't get the shakes or the head ache anymore. But really the first 3 days I thought I was still hung over. My head pounded. And I only slept.

muscle relaxand with a sleep helper...knockes you out cold in 20 minutes and lets you sleep 8-10 hours. the 40 mg pills did nothing to me, the 80mg pills put me to sleep, but I was up in 4 hours...and still in pain....so I gave up on them.

That stuff never put me to sleep....The two hydrocodones do but the flexiril(cyclobenziprine) on its own never did. I too like you have back problems.

I had a similar problem. I'd get up at like 5(work) then be up till about 7, pass out, wake up at 9 and be up till about 3-4am.Start it all over again. But I was consuming a veinte latte a day, and three diet rockstars.

holy shit!!.. one rockstar has me feeling all spun out and shit.. hahah

Back