My Track CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice car u got a hell of a deal on that. i got a realy good deal with a trade for my crx to....
traded a broke ass 89 4 door ef... just painted silver...... lowered shortthrow si trany... for a clean 90 si crx ls swaped skunk2 suspention hks exhasut racing seats sparco. few other mods

I wish I had the turbo look in my Crx. makes it look aggressive. Nice track car but I hope it is not a DD for you. Very nice.

Nice car. Austin you need to stop bashing all the noobs. It's not cool. I don't care if it was intended to be sarcasm, it's not a good way to introduce yourself to a new member.

Thanks guys for all the comments.
I really wish i could keep it. I got layed off so thats why i was sellin my eclipse.
I really want to get some videos of it but its beeen just raining ever since i got it. I can get a idle vid if anyone wants to see that.

damn economy strikes again. :( well at least you'll be able to move this pretty easy, i have a feeling. hold out for awhile though, things might pick up.

14.00 an hour at least its something till u find something better ya know.

Nice car. Austin you need to stop bashing all the noobs. It's not cool. I don't care if it was intended to be sarcasm, it's not a good way to introduce yourself to a new member.

yeah austin! fucking fucker :mad:

just giving ya hell man.:cool:. Nice find FI. i still have yet to come across a nice rex i can mess with.

what do i need parts wise to put a d16y8 vtech head and intake on a 1.5liter non vetch motor it is a 90 crx thanks

start your own thread n00b... deleting your post now

Thanks guys.
Yeh the guy seen my thread selling my gst and PMed me about trading. He def lost in the trade.
As soon as it lets up ill get a idle vid.

Back