New Cop Story, Opinions?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats the other catch

they can add reckless driving to whatever they want
21-30 mpg over = 6
and IF they hit you with reckless driving = 5
bang, you just lost your license

or
someone is doing 25 in a 30 so you are on their ass, folling to close 4 points
you get up to 41 passing them = 11 over 4 points
you start to pass before the solid line ends - 3 points

you just lost your license cause granny was going to slow

Last edited:
always fight it.

vouch!!

:werd: That's bs. I used to dislike most police. Then I moved to Chicago and learned to loathe them.

super vouch!! my friend who lived in chicago said they are super faggots

i am from small town virginia. where the dickhead asshole pigs make it their business to fuck with anyone whose hair is not totally gray. and if you have long hair like i used to have then if you get pulled over you are basically fucked. i had t
his one pig literally try to give me a cavity search on the side of the road.

so anyway i live in vegas now and i have been pulled over 5 times in the past 2 years, i shit you not. once for running a stop sign. it was 4 am on my way to work and i had blacked out windows. he asked me if i had drugs and said no im on my way to work and he let me go after checking for any warrants.

another time i had busted tail light and HOT lady cop pulled me over. she let me go too. i had VA plates on the car and a NV liscense and she gave me a little shit about that and said i needed to change the car registration over too.

got pulled over 3 other times as well non of which i was issued tickets for. this is fucked up and im sorry to say this but i think i got out of all the tickets because i was 1) very polite and respectful 2) appeased their sense of domination and power 3) it does not hurt being white in a city full of illegal immigrants where there is a hit and run every 15 seconds

Last edited:
Back