New DVD's this week

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

2 DVD's came out worth buying today, Sin City and the Dave Chapelle stand-up "For what it's worth", got em both at Wal-Mart for 29.96 or something. Go buy them! The stand up is only 60 minutes, but is fucking hilarious...Mickey Mouse is Mexican!

sin city- had a rip of it. got bored of it within the first half hour, deleted it.
dave chappelle - was funny 4 years ago... but not anymore.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 16 2005, 11:26 PM
sin city- had a rip of it. got bored of it within the first half hour, deleted it.
dave chappelle - was funny 4 years ago... but not anymore.
[post=541019]Quoted post[/post]​

no way, sin city is one of the most bad ass movies to come out within the last few years. ive seen it like 5 times already

Haha, I DLed SinCity. Took 29 hours, sooo slow, and then when I stayed awake till four in the morning to watch it, after it finished..........it was in fucking italian.

Originally posted by Havok@Aug 16 2005, 09:28 PM
Go make another torrent for trance music :p
[post=541023]Quoted post[/post]​

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Trance Sucks.
Sin City was pretty bad ass I thought it looked great with the color and stuff. Good Ole
ILM (Industrial Light & MAgic)

Trance > you. :p

My brother picked up Sin City yesterday, I'll probably watch it again by the end of the week.

Thundercats was cool... back in 1985.

It's an integral part of my childhood, but it's not worth the money. Especially when it's probably already out on Demonoid. :p

godkills-thundercats.jpg

Sin City fucking rocked!~

Back