new guy saying hello

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rhino1

hello all. i have just joined the site am wanted to say hello. i picked up a 94 integra a little while back an have decided to give it to my brother to be his first car. it is kinda rough, and needs attention everywhere. but he has a little over a year to get it going before he gets his license. i own a paint and body shop so i am making him do a lot of the work himself while i watch over his shoulder. anyways, if i ask a stupid question or anything, just work with me, im new. thanks

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
welcome,plz be a good newb,no mouthing of,reseac befoe you ask,and have fun,oh and post pix of your girl in te NWs girlfriend pic thread

serrilion

In my own little world!
Thanks for joining, Dito on start a tread with the build, it be sweet :), photobucket + a thred awesomeness :)

Luis998

Honda Enthusiast
hi and welcome. :wave:

start a build thread so we can watch your bro's work! :D
Welcome and :ditto:.

Welcome to the site, and nice gesture playing big brother, for real.

Agaiin with the :ditto:. That is very awesome of you to give it to your little brother AND also offer help.

Thanks for joining, Dito on start a tread with the build, it be sweet :), photobucket + a thred awesomeness :)

:ditto: again. I look forward to you posting some pictures and making your build thread. Best of luck to you my friend. :thumbsup:

rhino1

welcome,plz be a good newb,no mouthing of,reseac befoe you ask,and have fun,oh and post pix of your girl in te NWs girlfriend pic thread

haha, i will try and get some gf pics up, haha, shes a bit shy though. i will try to be a good newb. i have a 94 supra, very much under construction, and get on a forum for it. they murder you for being a dumb newb. i read a lot and dont ask much.

Thanks for the welcome guys

rhino1

where should i start the thread, in the integra tech section or the body/exterior section? or here? wasnt quite sure where best it fit.

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
if its a general build thread,then the automultimedia section

serrilion

In my own little world!
haha, i will try and get some gf pics up, haha, shes a bit shy though. i will try to be a good newb. i have a 94 supra, very much under construction, and get on a forum for it. they murder you for being a dumb newb. i read a lot and dont ask much.

Thanks for the welcome guys

Hey No one said ya couldn't post a Supra up here as well :):D, Just corvette guy mite be like Supra pish haha:eek:!!! Anywayz welcome again, and Ya the media section be a grate place for ya shy girl ;)