New Online Racing Shizzzzzzzz

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 385
  • Views 13K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

check this out...i stole a 92-95 civic si using only 40/40!! i wanted to try stealing from someone who had alot of models, thinking they could easily earn enough to buy a new car and this guy had over 500! he also had a worth of about $80k.

asmallsol...just try again every 3-5 minutes and u will get in...or try logging on during off hours like after midnight.

Hmm no problem getting in just now and wasting 750 turns before logging out...

should i buy a skyline? ive got enough if i sell my car with all the shit on it. its an s2000 type v. i can get the gtr34 spec v. any opinions??

hmmmm ok. u mean tuning on the dyno? the s2000 seems hard too. the chart looks perfect so u gotta guess what to tweak. is that what u mean?

damn. i cant get in at all either. i think they are using the good server for the gold members and the rest of us have the shitty old one.

just got in. now i have a notice that i cant have multiple accounts. how the hell do u delete an account? this sucks.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Dec 31 2002, 08:43 AM
just got in. now i have a notice that i cant have multiple accounts. how the hell do u delete an account? this sucks.

If you play two accounts they will ban you for cheating.There is no way to delete one,just stop playing it and they will delete it if there is nothing in it.The easiest way to tune is,you said it looks perfect(everything is even)Then just bump all the levels up one number.you'll go from like 85% to 98%.The forums are useful if you want to get anywhere.

thanks. gotta say goodbye to my $70k crx :( ...but im keeping my $90k s2000.

good luck YangpaNemsay!

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Dec 31 2002, 10:07 AM
thanks. gotta say goodbye to my $70k crx :( ...but im keeping my $90k s2000.

good luck YangpaNemsay!

If you want you can use your other account to spam race it or steal it so you can still have it.But if they catch you it could be the end :ph34r: that would be the cheating they're talking about.

Gabe, you cheap ass! It's 5.00, and you get 2500 credits, credits every 5 minutes, and a bunch of other shizzy!

Back