New to HS! 1991 Civic hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice ef...seems like we have similar setups lol....
saturday015.jpg

ef003.jpg

Looks pretty nice but our cars are pretty different lol, mine has the SiR front, will have black F & R bumpers again, mine has a cf hood, different wheels, un-tinted windows, etc......lol.

true....i guess the only similarities is that its an ef and the b16

YES!!! Thats probably the most asked question i get...."what rims are those" but yea lol...there fit wheels

those ST sway bars are the shit there bad ass i was autocrossin without sways at first and got that same kit from summit huge diffrence it looks cool ass shit when your hittin a turn and that back tire sucks in to your wheel well

Well yay for an update...

Clutch pedal broke a few weeks ago in the same spot where it turns out most all of them break...trying my best to get it fixed but I can't figure out how to get the stuff unhooked from the clutch & brake pedals....gas pedal was simple but i'm a good sized guy and can't hardly get back in there to see whats going on...

Also, my seat bracket I ordered from www.wedgeengineering.net should be getting shipped on wednesday of this week....looking forward to getting my JIC seat mounted in there.

My clutch pedal broke and i rewelded it then it broke again about three months later its a pain i had to get another one from the junk yard the braket is pretty big and your brake booster is bolted to it

My clutch pedal broke and i rewelded it then it broke again about three months later its a pain i had to get another one from the junk yard the braket is pretty big and your brake booster is bolted to it

Yep i've got the old broken assembly out, going to put the new one in on wednesday I hope.

Back