turning a new leaf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey B the p90 x works actually really well and all you need is the chinup bar and a treadmill. Also check out the "Body for life" program. Its proven and also its a competition and you can win prizes. I am doing this right now with a little extra training because my goal is to become a fitness model. You need to set a healthy diet and eat 6 times a day. If you can't eat that many ATLEAST have a shake for those missed meals. ( GNC makes a ton of good ones.) I work out 6 days a week and sunday is my off day. I usually take sunday to eat my shitty meal and not work out that day. Its nice that way cause all week i'm like " dude i can't wait til sunday to eat a nice 5 guys burger" and shit like that. It gives ya a little something to look forward too. This week its Hooters and i'm stoked.

Did you take a before pic of yourself?
eewwww ... 5 Guys ? Hooters ? Have you ever actually eaten real food ?

That shit is more chemistry set than food.

yeah, my back is killing me again. it's not as bad as its been before but im all kinds of stiff, and one bad 'jerk' and i'll be crooked and laid up for a week again which sucks ass.
i'm still trying to watch what i eat though.

watch what you eat and how late you eat it. I shed a good couple pounds when i stopped eating past 8 at night.

Your back is hurt because you're out of shape.

Get walking at least.

Sometimes you do have to tough it through the pain or you will always be out of shape and in pain.

Get walking at least.

Sometimes you do have to tough it through the pain or you will always be out of shape and in pain.

No doubt, I have recently started power walking and what not while at work and the first week sucked ass. Its getting better each day.

B why don't you go get a massage? ( If you need the happy ending kind go for it) I know that I go like once every 2 weeks to get my muscles relaxed and its AWESOME! ( no happy ending :() but my back felt great!

Back