Newbie..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dont make me sing it out loud. ill do it. and im worse than Ben Affleck. Believe me.
mp3 FTW y0
i don't think you have the balls to record it :)

lol, definitely not at work. i might do it at starbucks tonight or something. we shall see.

lol nice title, could be summed up in one word though.. cashier ;)

HSP is insane, basically the only way to describe them.

Come on reiko, show us your vocal skills!!

haha. I just dont like their bitter coffee, or their gayass little workers.. I saw a kid throw a brick in their window one night.. I just kept walking :)

My hondas bring all the boys to the yard, and Im like, its faster than yours damn right its faster than yours.. I can race you. Cause im TURBOCHARGED! :)
lmao

My hondas bring all the boys to the yard, and Im like, its faster than yours damn right its faster than yours.. I can race you. Cause im TURBOCHARGED!

I dont know how i missed that but dayum. just damn.

My hondas bring all the boys to the yard, and Im like, its faster than yours damn right its faster than yours.. I can race you. Cause im TURBOCHARGED! :)

Quoted just once more for good measure.

candidate for worst parody lyric. Didnt Ji have something like that??

lol.. my quote was out of humor I swear.. however it is like 10x better than "myyyyyy milkshake brings all tha boys to the yard." Im just adding a little spice.. mmhmm

yeah, and that bitch isnt even hot. she looks like a black micheal jackson...

Back