Newport RI Car museam

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
The wife and I took a little trip to RI last weekend and while she was on the beach for the 3rd day in a row, i dipped off to soak in some cars.

Tons of cools stuff here, all privately owned by 1 guy.

Here's a selection of a few of the cars. There's a LOT more! Go check it out.

Countach

Attachments

Last edited:

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
gt2 rs weissach

Attachments

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
a room full of mustangs / shelbys / gt40s

Attachments

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
the gt40 stunt car from fast 5. it's not a real gt40, it's a hollywood build. rhd AND rh shift! neat to see this there

Attachments

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
a room dedicated to 'fin' cars. that caddy Elderado ( 20200712_122020.jpg ) is just stunning.

Attachments

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
the typical muscle car room, except all of these were some of the rarest types, hemi, limited editions, etc.

Attachments

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
lastly, the quote hall way on the way out to the gift shop.

There's hundreds more pics i didn't post up... if you saw one you liked in a group post above, feel free to ask for more. i have more of those.

go if you get a chance. very nice place. This is one man's private collection that he wants people to see. No ropes anywhere. Just the 'ask' that you don't touch. Lot's of staff on hand to talk about the cars - true car people working there. Go if you're in the area.

Attachments

invisibledemon

Bored
VIP
Shit, imagine having that kind of money... I would do the same, that's an awesome individual there. I'm sure he makes some money off the place, but still a risk to just run the honor system of not touching though.