Nitto 1320 Racing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Hey I have been playing NItto 1320 Racing despite the stuff about brain damage and I suck butt and want to learn how to get under 10.5, I have every engine mod and every mod except for the wing. :lol: Does anyone know how to get in low 9's and such with a honda civic si?

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Feb 2 2003, 11:08 PM
Hey I have been playing NItto 1320 Racing despite the stuff about brain damage and I suck butt and want to learn how to get under 10.5, I have every engine mod and every mod except for the wing. :lol: Does anyone know how to get in low 9's and such with a honda civic si?

If you are pushing the max 34-35 psi of boost, then you just neen good RT's and good driving.

Stage on the line in the middle of the yellow.. rev to 2500 or 3k, when the 2nd yellow comes on, slam it into 1st and floor it, shift at 8k through all the gears and you should have a good 10 or so run on stock gearing..

yeah but not on stock gearign, I just ran a 9.9 using naawwwwsss 200 shot and I need some good gear ratios! and launch technique, if I do that I just fry it everywhere. thanks anyways.

turbo lag on the skyline sucks when it's built up, you practically got to use NOS just to stage!

my best is low 9s with no nos supercharged (9.3 best), low 8s using nitrous (8.1 best)

oh yah i launch from idle, i cant do good with that 3-5k launch that ppl be doin, i also shift somewhere from 7k to 7,500rpm; tip i got from a dragster is "shift where accleration starts to go down, the whole purpose of drag racing is accelerating", so thats where my hp starts to level off.

Back