Official Halo 2 Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol your rank doesn't mean jack... it's experience points, not skill points. i don't even own an xbox and i'm ranked 10 in team skirmish, 13 in minor clan, 3 in head to head (i only played 3 games, it's pretty obvious how those went) and 3 in the big team games (i only played 3 of these as well)

what's your XBL tag? i'll add you.

Afipunk21

I don't play well with others, I do the 6-8 man free for all. :)
It's easier to get higher levels in teams, my friend is 2 for 2 and level 2-3 I think.

am I the only one who witnessed this multiple times in Halo 2 playing multiplayer:

"YEAH BITCH, RUNNING RIOT....... IN HALO 2"

the credits didnt even come up when i beat it i guess. it just went to the main screen and said press start to continue. It left me wondering if i did beat it but i'm pretty sure i did, judging from what you guys are saying. anyway cant get xbox live seeing as i have 28.8 connection speed :p

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Nov 16 2004, 12:24 AM
am I the only one who witnessed this multiple times in Halo 2 playing multiplayer:

"YEAH BITCH, RUNNING RIOT....... IN HALO 2"
[post=417510]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you referring to a n00b saying that, or doing it? I don't brag unless I get Rampage or Berserker.

Here in some info on a hidden level...Bungie will officially release the shit on Friday, but it's a map called Foundation.

Basically, Bungie admitted it's a glitch. Go through the campaign, and do all of the tutorials, with the exception of one, do that one you skipped on the last level. Since most of you, like me beat the game not thinking about the tutorials...
1.) Go into Co-op
2.) Make a new profile and load one of your profiles
3.) leave the old profile and go through the map with the new one
4.) Do a barrel roll in the Banshee
5.) Beat the game

That profile ONLY now has access to Foundation, a Wizard-type map from Halo. You can rename, and delete profiles so now every profle has to do it. 4 ppl can play it on split screen, unfortunately, the Halo LAN disbanded, so it was done with just 2 people here.

Thanks to Micah for coming over, and going through the campaign, he now has access to the map. :)

Originally posted by Calesta+Nov 14 2004, 01:23 AM-->
@Nov 10 2004, 09:18 AM
Does the XBox have a keyboard and mouse option, and does Halo 2 support it?  As a die hard PC FPS player I don't think I could play one with just a controller.  :blink:
[post=414634]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes. One of my PC FPS buddies emailed me a link to a KB/mouse addon port for the XBox. Maybe it's time for us to get online and start pwning people.

:lol:
[post=416593]Quoted post[/post]​

are you serious?? link me up. im 20x better with a mouse and keyboard than i am with those shitty joysticks.

any of you know how to flip the screen in multi-player ? this vertical bullshit is driving me nuts.

i noticed that nobody has foundation... a bunch of my friends had the pirated version and we hacked water works to load foundation, it's a pretty good level imo.

btw, i'm a level 16 now :D

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Nov 17 2004, 03:11 PM
flip the screen?? on mine its one on top and one on bottom. do you want it side by side?
[post=418325]Quoted post[/post]​

no i want it "top and bottom" right now now multiplayer is "side by side" for me.

Back