one hell of a swap!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seen it before... but i just realized that thing is in Indiana... and it looks rather familiar.

I used tow ork at meijer with a guy that dropped a V8 into his old school Cavalier and it torque steered everywhere...

I'm wondering if that guy moved to Marion and swapped his new Cavalier (he got a yellow one just like that) <_<

That radiator is in the worst possible location it could be. If you don't mind replacing a radiator after every speed bump(including fluids) then hey it's not a problem for you
10 mpg? :ghey:
His reason for building it was kinda cool though.

yeah i love how he made it sound like it would be something you'd like to drive often. i doubt it takes the turns too well and i'm surprised the stock suspension can handle that weight up front. nice engineering though

not too bad for a cavalier. the swap looks clean and well done, not some hack job like a lot of V8 conversions.

"This car was origianally built to resemble a Muscle Machine at the request of our 9 year old son. This car will be sold as is due to extreme modifications and high performance features. "

At the request of his 9 year old son ? Holy shit, That's one spoiled brat.

-> Steve

thats called passing the buck...

more like, i liked my son's muscle machine, so i made one for me...

Back