One year ago tonight...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Japan had some problems with a few shakers, re-actors, and waves of water. With all that they have been thru, it still amazes me of how much work on the clean-up they have done.

Japan Earthquake: Before and After - In Focus - The Atlantic

I got some buddies over there, and they have been keeping me updated with all kinds of stories.

Also remember to set your clocks forward an hour tonight.;)

Amazing they have cleaned up that much in such a short amount of time. Kinda makes you think why there are still messes all over here from the october storm which wasn't a tenth as bad as this was.

Our facility in Tochigi is still fucked up. Leaky pipes, 1/2 the electrical outlets don't work. Cracks in the walls all over. There are extention cords running everywhere because the wiring is messed up. It odd talking to people that were there when it happened. They act like it wasn't a big deal at all.

According to USGS there were 5 4.8+ quakes in the region. There is a 6.1 just south of there, and closer to shore.

Nothing about those ?

that was an interesting vid clayton

It's really the depth of the later tremors that hid them from the people above.

The whole pacific ring is falling apart. Nothing new. Japan isn't going to be around forever.

Yeah, true- regardless, that country is built for earthquakes. Anything under a 5.0 barely registers to anyone walking around.

Back