PARTY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
It's time for PARTYING. I'm off work in 13 minutes.

I can't believe I'm going back to these girls' house. :shudders:

The first time I went to their house. We got really drunk and me and one of them attempted to have sex. The other one....pause, sigh....wanted to join. She's NOT a looker, she's actually the sluttiest thing I've ever met. It happened whatever, I tried to clear it from my mind.

I just kept away for a while and then started going to their parties again. Last week I went to one and got a little too drunk and ended up in the other girls car's backseat with the ugly slut...as people tell me. I don't remember it. I was really wasted. But EVERYONE says I did. I haven't talked to her. :shudders again:

Now I'm going back. I'm getting really trashed tonight. :sigh: I'm going to have someone watch me to make sure I don't fuck this bitch. Pray for me.

Anyway anyone else got plans for the weekend?

From your previous posts talking of bad days and financial situation I don't think it's wise for you to end up at any party with alcohol.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jul 2 2005, 03:15 PM
From your previous posts talking of bad days and financial situation I don't think it's wise for you to end up at any party with alcohol.
[post=519767]Quoted post[/post]​

:concur:

as for me, I'm leaving work in 37 minutes, going home to pick up the accord, and i'm off to Hartford for a party.

Plans: Ride my motorcycle, Eat, Sleep, play with fire and Ride some more.

i've had a good ass week.
and my bank account is looking mighty nice compared to last week ~$1300. I'm not going to spend much 40 bucks max for the night.

Pull Celica motor : Check
Attend fireworks celebration for 5 hours: In progress
Cookout at parents : Tomorrow
Washing Civ and WRX: Tomorrow morning
Picking up MR2 parts: Tomorrow morning
Removing transmission from Celica: Tomorrow night
Removing differential and wiring from Celica : Monday
Laundry.

Yeah, I'm golden. Keep your sex and beer. numbnutz.

I just got off work as well. I'm going to see war of the worlds tonight, but with the homies so its always a good time, and tomorrow its a golf day followed with a probable barbecue, and money I have to work.

Today I mowed the lawn, power washed the rest of the house, watched the incredibles, TRIED to watch Team America (DAMN DEFECTIVE DVD!)....

Tomorrow I'm gonna try and do some work on quad, wash the van, maybe plant some more grass, and drink some beer... since i cant drink beer on the 4th... :( (Have to work 3rd shift)

The first time I went to their house. We got really drunk and me and one of them attempted to have sex.

bahahah...WHy didnt you?
EENY WEENIE TEEENY WEENIE ....
what happened..? You couldn't get it to wake up?

Alcohol+BRIAN = BAD..NoNOnO :lol:

you know you'll be spankin that ass again tonight :boff:
give her the :shocker:

:laughing1:

best of luck

Just got back from Live 8 in filthadelphia.

Philly definately doesn't have Jersey quality parties, but I felt at home even though I was the only white boy dressed "trendy" as some would say walking through the "hood". Everyone was cool, even if they were fucking cracked out of their mind.

Live 8 was pretty cool but waking up at 5 in the morning, getting there at 8 and then waiting 4 hours on the lawn with a bunch of drunk and high fucks wasn't really cutting it. We stayed for about half the acts, maybe a little more.

The sun was relentless and I got slightly burned even though I was trying to stop that from happening.

So this week consisted of hittin the gym thursday telling my fat slob of a gym owner who knows dick to basically shove it in my polite political kind of way where he'll finally shut his fucking mouth because he doesn't want to lose any more business than he already has. (The guy is an idiot and has chased most customers off. I finally told him that I wasn't being disrespectful but if my intense lifting was going to be a problem that I wanted to see a refund and I would be on my merry way. Then that hill billy fuck finally shut up for the first time in a year and said, "its water under the bridge." :whatafucktard: )

Took off friday, saturday. Road tripped to PA on thursday. Road tripped to Philly on friday. Partied friday night. Chilled in the "hood" with HOT HOT HOT HOTTIES. Live 8'd it today and then road tripped back home.

Back