pic thread!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And a quick action pic.

l_0cad44e703c74b459fd8f8983791a373.jpg

Right on, man. I used to race. I broke my wrist twice in a year and the parents pulled the plug. :( I still go every once in awhile, usually have to ride my buddies' bikes though.

OOOOOO yo ass got dropped lol jk dude you look really familiar

Haha, naw I didn't get dropped. I actually ended up getting tossed down an embankment though when his friends stepped in, pretty eventful. Always nice when theres a spruce bush at the bottom to break your fall too. Either way, you should have seen the other guy :ph34r: lol

B I don't know if you know this or not but you were not in a... oh never mind.

l_3f0e2597f44217f71d9ec9a0994598fc.jpg

me maccccin it.

sofa.jpg

My new sofa as of today.

z142417868.gif

Something to fap to.

Last edited:
dang makes me want to put 5 more layers of clear on mine and buff the heck out of it,it looks great

thats funny "is that glass?" haha! its called polyurethane, i sprayed a floor just like that about 5h ago. all you have to do is scuff your floor "120 grit", clean up, mask, and spray one coat of a product called Defthane. it will look like glass and all your guests will be awestruck and ask "what is that?, Is that glass?" lol

thats funny "is that glass?" haha! its called polyurethane, i sprayed a floor just like that about 5h ago. all you have to do is scuff your floor "120 grit", clean up, mask, and spray one coat of a product called Defthane. it will look like glass and all your guests will be awestruck and ask "what is that?, Is that glass?" lol
just never saw one to shine like that and i thought mine looked good until then lol

Haha, naw I didn't get dropped. I actually ended up getting tossed down an embankment though when his friends stepped in, pretty eventful. Always nice when theres a spruce bush at the bottom to break your fall too. Either way, you should have seen the other guy :ph34r: lol
Haha, pay my bar tab and I'll keep you safe.

heres one of me and the old lady.....
PICT1438.jpg

and one of me with a little peacock bass.... its funny pretty much all the pictures that i have of myself is holding a fish of some sort :D
peacockbass002.jpg

OMG B! PINK! LOL! <3 I'm in wuv. i'm flying down tomorrow. wear that shiz at our weddin'!

recent pic of me attached... me and my date at our xmas party. i was a tad loaded, lol.(i'm the tattoo'd chick)

Attachments

• X4087b2.jpg
    X4087b2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
whoa, where'd this one come from B?

LOL - not sure if you mean where this crazy b*tch came from (me)? i've known B personally for 4-5 years. I'm just razzing him.
awsome, you seem like your gonna be a lot of fun to have around here. If you have any good stories about B, and I'm sure I speak for everyone here, we'd love to hear 'em.

Back