POFBB??? Nah, just some warnings. lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well I got my first warning in the Audi. I admit, I was being stupid so I deserved it. I'm a little suprised he gave me a warning. Respectfulness helps.

It was wet and AWD is the shit.

AWD+wet roads+clear dead roads+intersections= the drifting Audi.

Anyway, I was bored and wanted to entertain myself. So I go out, pull up to the light to make the U-turn. Green. Throw the Audi around the median with the back end swinging out. Come up to the next light, make a sharp sideways right through the green light. Drive a little, not speeding or anything, pull up to the next light and put it sideways through the light again. Red and Blue and sirens come wailing up behind me. Turns outhe was actually following me since the first light....

I pulled over and he said

the normal routine then....

"you know you were being reckless, you just had your car sideways in that intersection."

"It was an accident"

"you did it through three lights"

"sorry, I was just having a little fun, its a nice night now, there's no one around...except you"

he looks at me and walks back to his car with my DL, REG and INS.

comes back

"I'm only going to issue you a 1 warning for "unsafe driving", you're lucky no ones on the road. I could have issued you enough tickets to suspend your liscense for at least 5 years and arrest you"

I just said thanks and went back to my friends house.

Don't ask me why I decided to write this here, I'm still bored and had to tell someone.

"you know you were being reckless, you just had your car sideways in that intersection."

"It was an accident"

"you did it through three lights"

bahahahahaha

Normally I'd start throwing common sense and a more mature aspect at you, but that's funny right there.

i had to say something. I couldn't figure anything out and I really didn't think he was behind me the whole time.

i didn't include the part where he seemed pretty mad, when he first walked up.

I know he had to be thinking "this kid's an idiot"

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 16 2005, 09:24 PM
"I'm only going to issue you a 1 warning for "unsafe driving", you're lucky no ones on the road. I could have issued you enough tickets to suspend your liscense for at least 5 years and arrest you"
[post=513204]Quoted post[/post]​

the cop was Black, wasn't he? :lol:

see this is why you should drive a truck. I came around the corner to the highway a little too fast, and slid the back end out. the cop turned on his lights, pulled up beside me, smiled/waved/thumbs up, and then proceded to pull the car in front of me over. hahhha

nah he was white, just a cool cop.

I still may get a truck also.

i was expecting it sooner than 1 week actually. But I did something stupid, so there was a reason/

Back