Problem With ECU PR4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
I have a 1992 acrua integra ls it has the pr4 ecu in but how do i got about checking for codes i always thought they had a red light that came on for some reason but this one doesnt do i have to jump the ecu?? or is the wrong ecu in the car? because for some reason the distributors keep on going on the car and it slightly idles high even when warmed up then jumps slighlty thats y i wanna check for codes any help would be great thanks..

There is a jumper under the passenget side dash for checking ECU codes. Put a paper clip in it or some sort of jumper wire.

Originally posted by xenocron@Sep 3 2005, 09:33 PM
There is a jumper under the passenget side dash for checking ECU codes. Put a paper clip in it or some sort of jumper wire.
[post=549308]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi Chris. :D

i have a pr4 and i thought those go into 91 integras?? and i dont think the 92 and up integras have the lil hole you can watch the light in.. your gonna have to jump it.. but xenocrons like master tuner so listen to him :)

90-91 PR4 = OBD0 B18a LS motor in Integra (LED inside the ECU)
92-93 PR4 - OBD1 B18a LS motor in Integra (Need to jump the service connector under the passenger side dash)

Hi Dave B)

Back