project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 7 2003, 12:25 AM
menards?

so basically, you built a spacer?

yeah, the spacer was a couple of inches long I think, and the cable fit great. The spacer has to be strong enough though, so don't get really thin metal. By the way, Menards is our local hardway superstore. It is in the north central US, maybe other places too. Kind of like Home dept i guess.

fuckit im tired of seeing something I can't afford

on the other hand I fucking love it... how are things with that girl you were with

Originally posted by 5genracer+Nov 7 2003, 09:36 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Nov 7 2003, 12:25 AM
menards?

so basically, you built a spacer?

yeah, the spacer was a couple of inches long I think, and the cable fit great. The spacer has to be strong enough though, so don't get really thin metal. By the way, Menards is our local hardway superstore. It is in the north central US, maybe other places too. Kind of like Home dept i guess.

where are you from?

Well, to clear up some stupidity going on here.....

if i move the ic to the "right" to center it, guess what happens? the turbo no longer lines up with the back door of the intercooler, now does it

:bash:

this thread sucks.

fucking walmart?

as soon as i have time, im going to delete probably 230 of the 250 posts in this thread.

B check out the custom bracket that was used on my intake manifold for the throttle cable.... Fred Ellis made it

s3faeb7bcd6d93.jpg

fyi, if anybody wants any kind of custom throttle cable made, let me know... I met a guy who does custom cables for a large manufacturer...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 10 2003, 04:28 AM
my poor car

cheer up man. problems always work themselves out. really. they do. try not to dwell on em too much. when u get a chance, try to go out and unwind, get some fresh air, need to get your mind off things.

at the very least, you have learned a shitload out of this project
even if it never gets finished, you still have a 240

and i have a feeling that it already needs new tires(if you catch my drift) pun intended

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 10 2003, 01:49 AM

dont settle for that B... i've done that on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS!

first i figured nah i dont have to finish my EF, i got my integ to drive around... then the EF got pushed aside somehow and then i bought the escalade... rolled that around for awhile then bought the EG pushed that aside temp when i got the EVO... now im trying to finish the EG before i even start modding the EVO anymore than it already is

so yeah dont push anything aside... finish what you started then start something new once your all done and happy... the 240 will come along in due time... right now its the sol's turn

B)

think of my new motto when ever your stuck: damn it!!! i have to finish this project first... SHIT!

:)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Nov 10 2003, 12:01 PM-->
Smonkeyboy
@Nov 10 2003, 01:49 AM

dont settle for that B... i've done that on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS!

first i figured nah i dont have to finish my EF, i got my integ to drive around... then the EF got pushed aside somehow and then i bought the escalade... rolled that around for awhile then bought the EG pushed that aside temp when i got the EVO... now im trying to finish the EG before i even start modding the EVO anymore than it already is

so yeah dont push anything aside... finish what you started then start something new once your all done and happy... the 240 will come along in due time... right now its the sol's turn

B)

think of my new motto when ever your stuck: damn it!!! i have to finish this project first... SHIT!

:)

Jesus christ dude, how many cars do you have? Hahaha :D

Back