project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:D you sound more depressed\pissed off every time you post

whered you get the wire stripper thingy in this pic: ive always wanted one.

DSC00634.JPG

fuck solder. its a waste of god damn time. there will be no tension on any of theses wires.. and if i loose a gauge, ohh darn. i'll make it home. its not a major connection. if i soldered half of the wiring i have to do n this thing, it would set me back another month.

at this point, im trying to get the damn thing running before i get fully evicted from my house.

strippers are E's. ask him :)

good things come to those who wait..

fukin awesome things happen to those who work their asses off

it will come together, that Apexi gagel looks good there. nice mount

its not even mounted. i spent 5 hours cutting and re-test fitting. its still too tight... not all the way in.

werd to that!

that gauge in the left vent install is 51|<!!!!! (sick)

you can buy this solder stuff that looks like little 1/4"x1/2" strips of metal. they are at radio shack and they come in a clear plastic bag. all you do is wrap a piece around the wires and use a lighter/match to melt it. works pretty good. i used it before on my stereo.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 14 2003, 05:46 PM

you can buy this solder stuff that looks like little 1/4"x1/2" strips of metal. they are at radio shack and they come in a clear plastic bag. all you do is wrap a piece around the wires and use a lighter/match to melt it. works pretty good. i used it before on my stereo.

ive seen/used those before-

seriously guys, there is absolutely NO need to solder those connections. They are exposed to nothing and have no tension on them

electrical tape will do just fine

only problem i can think of happening is brian having the heat on and melting the black tape, causing it to fall off :/

and i ALWAYS use the floor/defroster setting- heat, defroster, a/c or otherwise. i never change it. i hate shit blowing at my face. damn useless vents. :)

they will be fine.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 12 2003, 10:22 PM
filter is staying there.

supply is run from a sandwhich adapter which goes to the back of the block and screws over the oil filter mounting point... kinda in between...

strpr_vtec.jpg

the filter would then screw into that.

i'll try to take a pic of it some other time

the feed line comes off one of the 2 ports. the other goes to my pressure gauge.

return goes back into the pan fromt he underside-- and that is the bigger piece which hasn't been run yet, as i need bolts to mount it

could this Sandwich adapter be used for LS-Vtec or CR-Vtec builds?

sorry.. Honda Factory Service Manual..

damn cs classes making me use damn abbreviations for damn everything

Damn, I just went over all 27 freaking pages of this post.

About half way through I was wondering if the hood would close... I guess it doesn't. That can't be a good thing.

over 24 hours since we've heard anything at all....

what's the word B?

Back