Protesters in DC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm 2 fucking planes crashing into 2 big fucking skyscrapers does that not constsitute as a bombing of innocent fucking people?? i do believe so pal. that shit affected me and everyone in the USA in one way or another. i fuckin just got off a plane the day before that shit happened and it scared the shit outta me. to this day i think GOD i wasnt on one of those planes. i still dont like flying to this day because of what happened on Sept 11, 2001.

and you dont think people suffer over there everyday there is a new suicide bomber fucking blowing up another bus and because of one incident you cant get on a plane you pussy thats not being scared being scared is when everyday a bus blows up and you HAVE to take the bus to get to work and its not about IF it will happen to you its about WHEN. :angry: :fuckyou:

Originally posted by omega11855@Sep 7 2003, 08:02 PM
and you dont think people suffer over there everyday there is a new suicide bomber fucking blowing up another bus and because of one incident you cant get on a plane you pussy thats not being scared being scared is when everyday a bus blows up and you HAVE to take the bus to get to work and its not about IF it will happen to you its about WHEN. :angry: :fuckyou:

Move. Simple as that. Oh wait, you can't even do that because your government will hunt you down and kill you. Sucks to be born over there, doesn't it? Just cause your life sucks doesn't mean you gotta make our lives suck.

you're right...they don't need us to bomb them...they're stupid enough to blow themselves up.

now...

s3db64d3866c04.jpg

i will shut the fuck up cause i dont what else to say you guys are right im wrong and im a stupid noob :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: please forgive me i will now proceed to blow my self up out in the desert because none of us should live and its the closest i can get to home

Originally posted by omega11855@Sep 7 2003, 08:09 PM
i will shut the fuck up cause i dont what else to say you guys are right im wrong and im a stupid noob :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: please forgive me i will now proceed to blow my self up out in the desert because none of us should live and its the closest i can get to home

We're right because we're Americans and a tragedy befalled our country. Had some middle eastern asses not been flyin those planes we would have left you alone. But to put this in a childs perspective

THEY STARTED IT!

:lol:

Oh yeah. Page 2 :owned:

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 7 2003, 03:11 PM
We're right because we're Americans and a tragedy befalled our country. Had some middle eastern asses not been flyin those planes we would have left you alone. But to put this in a childs perspective

THEY STARTED IT!

:lol:

:withstupid:

Originally posted by omega11855@Sep 7 2003, 02:35 PM
stupid noobes like you piss me off they want to protest let them protest or else ur the commy bastard trying to shut them up oh yeah and if you want to bomb the middle east well come stop by my house first so i can beat the living shit out of you cause stupid fucks like you think its ok to kill middle easterns just because a few were fucked up

who the fuck are you to be calling somebody a noob? you have under 150 posts, YOU ARE A NOOB RETARD! 800+ post having people DON'T get called noobs by people that barely have more than 100 posts. learn your place on the food chain.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath+Sep 7 2003, 03:39 PM-->
omega11855
@Sep 7 2003, 02:35 PM
stupid noobes like you piss me off they want to protest let them protest or else ur the commy bastard trying to shut them up oh yeah and if you want to bomb the middle east well come stop by my house first so i can beat the living shit out of you cause stupid fucks like you think its ok to kill middle easterns just because a few were fucked up

who the fuck are you to be calling somebody a noob? you have under 150 posts, YOU ARE A NOOB RETARD! 800+ post having people DON'T get called noobs by people that barely have more than 100 posts. learn your place on the food chain.

:owned:

This thread rocks.

Omega you just need to keep your mouth shut, because the more you talk the more you sound like a n00b.

:newbie:

Just because your of middle eastern orginin doesn't you need to get all hissy and throw a fucking fit, we did this out of pure fun. :asshat:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Sep 7 2003, 03:44 PM
and every time they do something stupid, they end up getting their asses handed to them on a silver god damn plate when its all said and over with. i think its time we show them that everyone is tired of their bullshit...i know i sure as hell am.

WERD.

couldn't have said it better myself.

omega, ever heard of something called punctuation?

and silverchild, that picture fits this situation PERFECT. :lmao:

Originally posted by omega11855@Sep 7 2003, 02:51 PM
and a lot of my family which are prominant people where we come

being the owner of a local 7-11 in a 3-camel town hardly constitutes being prominEnt. learn how to spell, fucktard.

I'd like somene to name 5 good things that come out of the middle east. Good luck.
I came up with 1. oil 2. religion (which is a cause of alot of the problems there anyways. I guess they are not responsible enough to grasp the idea)

Originally posted by omega11855@Sep 7 2003, 02:43 PM
you are one sick muther fucker and maybe you should try to start with me well i really dont know what to say a person is a person not a middle eastern etc i still dont understand why we have a war on terrorism when its only middle easterns i dont see the ira getting tracked down etc so when are you coming over so i can terrorize you :ph34r:

i hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back