Retaliation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by complicity+May 2 2004, 03:38 PM-->
Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@May 2 2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by complicity@May 2 2004, 01:08 PM
Nooooo

Get like 4 packs of bolony, put them all over her car (you know, at night) in a polka-dot pattern. Then when she sees it and takes it all off, the bolony will have removed the paint... so her car will have a polka-dot paint job

please do this and take pics. :p

yeahIdriveaTGL
@May 1 2004, 10:28 PM
i don't want to vandalize or damage anything she owns

btw, it's bologna

Thanks, if I ever need a spell-check on my next paper or something, I know where to go. :roll: :p

:D

wow didn't think i'd get that many replies, but there's some damn good ideas in there...i like the plastic wrap w/ ky jelly and white shoe polish...i'll have to go buy some supplies tomorrow, it'll be done w/in a week from right now hopefully...just gotta find the opportunity. oh and don't worry, there'll be plenty of pictures for all to see...thanks for all your input, and i'm always up for new ideas if she tries to get me back again...shredded tp is a pretty good idea too! :lmao:

dont use shoe polish. That is a BITCH to get off, expessaily if there is little pits in the glass (most glass has them, but are hard to see) I used that stuff intstead of liquid chalk for numbers last year at various autocrosses, I still have little specs of white on my windows.

The stuff that they use at dragways is liquid CHALK. That stuff is easy to write with, and comes of with water and a little rubbing.

goto your local sporting goods store and buy some deer musk scent.

spray it anywhere you want a nice fresh doe uring and deer semen smell coming from :)

go TP her house with used tp.......

well i was thinkin prolly just buy some cheapass soap and write on the windows w/ that...but the liquid chalk may be a good idea too...decisions decisions...

damn, yall got some mean ideas for a joke. the bologna, no dont do that, she'll never talk to you again. i have destructive ways to get her. altho i like the live mammal in attached to the car. altho, if its in the wrap, it'll die. dont do the musk/deer scent. it never goes away. one time, lol, we took an entire box of bug bombs. 1 was good for like 1200sq/ft, and there were 6 in the box. and put em all in this dudes car cause he was an asshole to my gf. not to mention i got a copy of his key made. so randomly at night, id go open his door to his car. especially in the rain. then there was this one dude that slit my buddies tires, yea, we flipped his car onto its roof. i dont fuck around. lol. add food coloring to her wiper fluid resivior. lol. or a zip tie to the drive shaft if its RWD. leave the long end on it, has to be a long zip tie. it'll make a slapping noise. lol. or! go "yard sailing" its actually stealing lawn ornaments and putting them in her yard, but thats illegal. so what you do is buy cheap stuff and stick it in her yard. lol. or a big "FOR SALE" sign. lol. or on her car. lol.

heres another idea that you will need some friends to pull off correctly

go to the store and but a few hundred sporks

divide them up between you and your friends

go to the house in the middle of the night

stick the sporks into the lawn (only put them in about an inch) with the spork end up

cover the lawn with them

if it looks like it snowed then you have done it right :)

a friend of mine did this.... it was fucking hilarious

another simple idea would be to vaseline her windshield wipers .... but that might get her pretty fucked up (possibility for crashing)

it will streak the fuck out of the windshield when she uses them

and its a bitch to get off

sooo many genius ideas...i may reserve some for when she tries to get me back again, which she's promised if i do something to her...but i have someone on the inside of her little group that's gonna tell me an exact date so i can be waiting...i've got two super-soakers...what should i fill them w/?? or what else can i do to totally dessimate them on the nite they tp me??? :boxing:

Originally posted by yeahIdriveaTGL@May 3 2004, 02:16 AM
i've got two super-soakers...what should i fill them w/??

Your own semen.

But it'd take him all of about...5 minutes to do that...

...no wait...that's E, nevermind.

:lol:

not the right season for it but my friends and I would collect those cardboard political signs and put them in friends yards. I think our record was 600+ one time. We have also done that with christmas trees the week or two after christmas and stuck them in the snow with a sign " used tree lot $5.00 a piece"

Crack one of the windows, buy a few Sunday newspapers, crumple up a page at a time and put it through the open window till the entire car is packed. :)

Hold a grudge until Winter, and pour water on her car, buckets at a time. Freeze it completely.

-> Steve

Here- one of my managers and I Saran wrapped a friend's car at work- it didn't damage her car at all. Just make sure you don't trap any dirt or anything between the plastic and the paint. That could potentially cause some serious damage.

s40966db8c3514.jpg

s40966dc400012.jpg

s40966dcc53036.jpg

s40966dd40c369.jpg

s40966dda222f3.jpg

s40966de170504.jpg

s40966de73f7b5.jpg

I'm sorry guys, but your retaliation stories are weaksauce compared to my dad...

He's sitting in the living room at night watching TV and sees a bunch of cars pull up the road with their lights off and stop. He turns the TV off and watches. A bunch of people get out of the cars with rolls of toilet paper (full moon, so he could see). He goes and gets his .45 and comes back downstairs to watch. The people start to come up the back yard, though the trees, and while they're doing that, he goes around the other side of the house and watches them from the shadow of a tree, about 100' from where the people are coming up into our yard. As soon as they break into the clearing of our yard, he yells, "HEY! GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" and unloads a clip into the ground. The people scream and run back through the woods, and get in their cars, and as they're driving off, they're shouting obscineties at my dad. By this time, he's reloaded and is running after them firing the rounds into the ground.

Needless to say, we've NEVER been TP'd again. :)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 3 2004, 11:47 AM
I'm sorry guys, but your retaliation stories are weaksauce compared to my dad...

:)

Mine wasn't retaliation- we did it because we could. :lol:

Back