S2000 owners

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's cool. I know people who HAVE several thousand laps under their belts... so it wouldn't surprise me. Believe me, I know the benefits of a shorter final drive. I'll still have to see where I am after the turbo install. I was actually considering going with a 3.9 FD or something else taller, not shorter.

go s2k ftw!!!

Im still debating on what to do for the diff, but I am most likely to get the U-R turbo kit. sometime soon I hope. I should be able to get it tuned with the greddy ultimate. This way I can still keep my obdII port (Nevada requires testing), there have been improvements lately. I just need to land that tech job. I don't know if running around 300whp will justify the cost for a 3000 diff upgrade. I mean if I as gonna go all out with a 500 whp goal, the dif technics would be at the top of my list, but with the 300 range, I don't know.

or the custom ford 9 inch rear housing for independent suspension setup. overkill? yeah. lol

What are your hp goals on your beast?

now that i have my s2000, what did yall mean the rear window sux? is it not plastic in the newer models?

really....if do you think the insert from the 2002 will fit in my 01?

come to dallas and let me find out...cause i need to replace my rear window.

I think so- I'll start hunting up stuff on S2ki. I'm sure there's more than one person that's replaced their rear window.

I'm pretty sure they will, except the insert in the plastic ones' starts about 3" up from the black trim on the trunk. You would have to un-stitch the lower piece of fabric to make it work. Oh, and you may want to find a write-up on how to wire the rear defroster. By the way Reikoshea, what color ext/int did you get and what you done/plan to do to it?

silver ext with red int.

thinkin about the supercharger, new diff and new diff housing. maybe different suspension (probably start with stability before i move on to struts and springs). Havently really given it a LOT of thought...i like the car cause its nice and i dont really have to work on it...i dont know if want to start another project.

W3RD.... I love mine the way it is too... but I think my diff is getting ready to take a sh** on me. On throttle it pulls to the left, off throttle it jumps to the right. The right rear spins almost all the time when taking slow speed right hand turns. It looks good though, I just scooped an allready silverstone "walker" style kit from a guy here in town for $350. Just finished putting it on today as a matter of fact, I'll take pics tomorrow.

Back