Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ya man i wish my car was clean tho and we gotta both go up there!

Ya so from driving so much my exhaust keeps falling off at the header. Im always able to catch it just befor it falls completly off, but its half off right now and I feel a substanial increase in hp...could this be?? Like when it hits the power band, it HITS!!! the power band lol. Like wheel spin in second and not clutch poping!

looking good man. I'm intrigued by this secret exhaust upgrade... can't wait to see the rear disc swap. it's coming along quick man.

DSCF6676.jpg

DSCF6672.jpg

DSCF6669.jpg

DSCF6680.jpg

:werd: I used to hate CRXs (well, everyone knows I hated Hondas in general) until I saw your's and what's his face's. lol Clean...

:werd: I used to hate CRXs (well, everyone knows I hated Hondas in general) until I saw your's and what's his face's. lol Clean...
thanks man!

okay so little update: been driving a lot and no time for computer but last week I piced up a 5 pec bar kit from a jap kid, its for a civic but i made a few peces work.. i got the uper rear strut bar and rear lower tie bar and the rest i gave to brad for his civic project.
Oh and we welded the exaust properly so now its all good and a bit quieter :p, gunna put a res in ther soon :)
DSCF7258.jpg

DSCF7261.jpg

damn you and Brads CRX's are secks... but they i see you guys exhaust and i wanna kick you guys in the balls! lmao

Its been FOREVER since I was on here. A lot has gone on. I got rid of the bbs ra's and got rota group n's and its now sitting in my driveway with a blown diff. I also lost my licence so I cant drive for 2 months. In that time I am going to be rebuilding the motor including cam and other na goodies, replace tranny, ect.

DSCF9115.jpg

_MG_1506.jpg

_MG_1812.jpg

_MG_1825.jpg

Last edited:
Back