Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its just you guys that talk back and forth in here huh.. lol

:(

But actually ask if thats a proven box shape....what about the traditional "sub and port on the same side."

That's roughly 2 cubic feet you got there. Depending on the Sub you're using....it could be too big or too small. Box looks cool but not sure about the port.I suggest a cylinder port (IMO they sound better).

For best performance out of a Subwoofer......(in terms of watts) give it somewhere towards its max allowable wattage. If you don't have a sub yet....I suggest JL Audio (even there low series will lay it down in the CRX) JL Audio has tons of cubic area applications that express the results in terms of letter grades for Low...Medium...and High Bass. They will also give exact port sizes (in terms of diameter and length). They do sell pre-fab'd boxes with ports like yours....I prefer to build one and use a piece of PVC pipe (usually can get a cheap/free remnant piece at an irrigation store)

Last edited:
So its up and running and sounds amazing!

DSCF6278.jpg

DSCF6282.jpg

DSCF6284.jpg

So tunight I ripped the box outta the rex and did some work. It wasn't sealed well at all due to the fact that we were impatiant, so I used polly filla on the outside and killed it nicely with silicone on the inside. Im letting it dri for 2 days before I touch it this time.

I desided to make a "tombstone" too cover the badly bondoed top. Then I thought, "why dont carpet it then put the cover over top!".

2x6 vent biotch!

DSCF6307.jpg

Took me 3 hours to make the tombstone

DSCF6314.jpg

Getting carpet and gloss black bomb tommorow!

Stay tuned...

diggin the car bro. Check out my buddy rico's music in my signature if you're into hip hop at all you might find some new cruising music lol

Cool. But does it work? :ph34r:

I would have made it flush with the rest of the consol and fit it into the corners of the pocket. Now that would be sick.

Last edited:
Maga update!

Car wash + new VC (shaved)

It needs to be redone in parts but im really happy on the colour/texture
DSCF6574.jpg

DSCF6568.jpg

DSCF6569.jpg

DSCF6572.jpg

As some may know, Brad got an integra "parts car thingy" and im taking the rear breakes from it.

Im going to be getting a new (used) front left hub because mine is fuckeDDDDD!!!

Because im getting all these new studs and shit im going to get some nice lug nuts.

Then an alinement at my work.

Then my top secret exhaust built mwwahahahaha!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

And maybe some suspension goodys ( befor alinement)

Back