She's Back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats a nice little all motor beast.

what made you change it to black?

Nice build, but DAMN, 50$ to weld in an o2 bung? 80$ to weld up part of an exhaust? Another 75$ to install a pre-made exhaust? Thats over 200$ + Parts! I'd be raising hell over that one.

i like how you have everything blue to match a blue car, and now it's black.

thats a nice little all motor beast.

what made you change it to black?

Figured i'd go back to the factory color for awhile, plus I lost a bet, the terms and conditions came to my boy one night while I was messing w/ the different colors of my underglows. basically if I lost the bet we had i'd have to paint my car black and every time he's w/ me and we're going somewhere I'd have to set the underglows to green so people would think i'm trying to imitate the 1st fast and furious :mellow:

all that money and still no plug wire cover :ph34r:
Shhhhhhhh :ph34r: lol

i like how you have everything blue to match a blue car, and now it's black.

black & blue,

Figured i'd go back to the factory color for awhile, plus I lost a bet, the terms and conditions came to my boy one night while I was messing w/ the different colors of my underglows. basically if I lost the bet we had i'd have to paint my car black and every time he's w/ me and we're going somewhere I'd have to set the underglows to green so people would think i'm trying to imitate the 1st fast and furious :mellow:

Haha nice.

Good looking car, but damn $10k?

Just breaking her in now will have actual numbers in about 2 weeks once I take it back to throw it on the dyno and tuned
^This is what I got a problem with^

You don't ever 'break in' a build untuned. Shit I don't believe in break in's period but to each his own...

Also, you spent money where it didn't need to be spent. You already had Skunk 2 stage 2 cams, was it really necessary to get the pro series ones? Afterall, you're not gonna really notice the difference, especially since you lowered the compression a little bit. You also already had springs and retainers, again, was it necessary to get the skunk 2's?

Just constructive criticism here, don't take it personal...

Disappointing numbers

So we had a honda meet on Saturday / dyno day. Had already paid my deposit to dyno cause I was expecting to have her fully tuned on the dyno by my shop in TX by then instead f the lil street tune I've been running on. But just my luck, a week after I paid my deposit for the meet. I threw a cel for a code 9, took it to my shop back in tx had the guts in the dizzy swapped out, then she wouldn't start, finally swapped in a dizzy from a 94 gsr and redid the pins in the plug same code, so I ordered a new dizzy which is still on it's way but since I had already paid my deposit I still threw her on the rollers on saturday, no vtec and just by bad luck again, my cooling fan stopped working on the dyno, so the thermostat kept rising and they let off every time it got all the way to H which is just when it seemed to get a lil more power at 8k. 169whp and 114 tq. I'm hoping the new dizzy get's rid of that cel and then i'll have some real numbers to show for all that money i put down

Back