Smoking

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Newports. Pack a day since I was 18. I'm 26 now. :ph34r: Actually I used to smoke reds. Then switched to newports. It's like putting down the .45 to pick up a .357 magnum ..... :p

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Nov 3 2004, 03:44 PM
Newports. Pack a day since I was 18. I'm 26 now. :ph34r: Actually I used to smoke reds. Then switched to newports. It's like putting down the .45 to pick up a .357 magnum ..... :p
[post=411559]Quoted post[/post]​

Where the extra in 8 Mile that took over Rabbit's shift at the end so he could go battle rap? That was a good movie. :fosho3:

Smoking is so retarded. As dohcvtec_accord said, inside, all your doing is hurting other people. Fuck smoking breaks. I want a 10 minute lazy break. On top of that, all it does is hike up health insurance prices.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 3 2004, 03:55 PM
Smoking is so retarded. As dohcvtec_accord said, inside, all your doing is hurting other people. Fuck smoking breaks. I want a 10 minute lazy break. On top of that, all it does is hike up health insurance prices.
[post=411562]Quoted post[/post]​

WHOA WHOA WHOAA... inhaling chemicals, causing myself cancer and emitting deadly poison into the atmosphere for others to breath may be pointless, cruel, or dumb, but in NO way is it retarded. Do you see the mentally handicapped smoking? NO. So how dare you insult them by using their unfortunate condition as a derogatory term to describe smoking. Shame on you.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 3 2004, 06:55 PM

Fucking cry why doncha? :D

Originally posted by Kcihcaton+Nov 3 2004, 08:02 PM-->
WHOA WHOA WHOAA... inhaling chemicals, causing myself cancer and emitting deadly poison into the atmosphere for others to breath may be pointless, cruel, or dumb, but in NO way is it retarded. Do you see the mentally handicapped smoking? NO. So how dare you insult them by using their unfortunate condition as a derogatory term to describe smoking. Shame on you.
[post=411565]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually I do. My mom works at a mentally retarded school, and plenty of the students there do smoke. I figure someone with 40 point higher IQ's would have to sence to know that it is stupid.

and what a fucking hypocrite

Kcihcaton
@Nov 3 2004, 08:17 PM
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...
Even if you win, you're still retarded.
[post=411582]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by Kcihcaton+Nov 3 2004, 04:02 PM-->
asmallsol
@Nov 3 2004, 03:55 PM
Smoking is so retarded. As  dohcvtec_accord said, inside, all your doing is hurting other people. Fuck smoking breaks. I want a 10 minute lazy break. On top of that, all it does is hike up health insurance prices.

:lol:

and about the excessive smoke breaks. hell i think i take a 5 minute break every 10 minutes to post on car forums, :)

and i just smoke pot, at least you get a better high then silly nicotene... amatures...

Originally posted by asmallsol+Nov 3 2004, 04:21 PM-->
Originally posted by Kcihcaton@Nov 3 2004, 08:02 PM
WHOA WHOA WHOAA... inhaling chemicals, causing myself cancer and emitting deadly poison into the atmosphere for others to breath may be pointless, cruel, or dumb, but in NO way is it retarded.  Do you see the mentally handicapped smoking?  NO.  So how dare you insult them by using their unfortunate condition as a derogatory term to describe smoking.  Shame on you.

Actually I do. My mom works at a mentally retarded school, and plenty of the students there do smoke. I figure someone with 40 point higher IQ's would have to senccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccce to know that it is stupid.

and what a fucking hypocrite

Kcihcaton
@Nov 3 2004, 08:17 PM
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...
Even if you win, you're still retarded.
[post=411582]Quoted post[/post]​

[post=411584]Quoted post[/post]​

I was just fucking around. Calm yourself.

I'm off this weekend and I'm pulling my motor in my garage. Maybe you want to come help? And by help, I mean smoke lots of weed and point at stuff. PM me your #. Actually, I might still have it in my phone.... Never mind. I have like 8 Mikes in there, I have no idea which one you are.... :lol:

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 3 2004, 06:55 PM

So does drinking. Except I can smoke and drive and not kill people. I think hard drinking is just as nasty as others view smoking.

sweet, i'll be pulling the tranny out of the sol for a rebuild on friday night/saturday in walnut creek. pm'ing you now.

i dont care if other people smoke, but why should i have to suck in second hand if i dont want to? i shouldnt have to leave because someone else is polluting the air

Originally posted by Kcihcaton+Nov 3 2004, 05:21 PM-->
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Nov 3 2004, 02:01 PM
When I go out to a bar, or to a bowling alley, I don't come home smelling like an ashtray.

[post=411475]Quoted post[/post]​

and just what the hell is wrong with smelling like an ashtray?! :p

b204dr
@Nov 3 2004, 02:04 PM
i dont mind smoking bans . it makes it easier for me to quit.. 6 months non smoker

quitters never win and winners never quit!
[post=411493]Quoted post[/post]​

thats only true for weed and other drugs. ciggs give you cancer and you get nothing back.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Nov 3 2004, 05:23 PM-->
Originally posted by Prowler@Nov 3 2004, 03:19 PM
dohcvtec_accord
@Nov 3 2004, 04:01 PM
When I go out to a bar, or to a bowling alley, I don't come home smelling like an ashtray.

absolutely. why in the world should smokers push their filthy habit on my health?

also, with work. i hate how smokers get a break every hour. why can't i get a 5-10 minute break to drink my moutain dew? i'm addicted to that.
[post=411490]Quoted post[/post]​

Seriously, if someone wanted to do heroin, cocaine, whatever....go for it. Kill yourself, I don't give a hoot. But when you're killing ME just because I want to drink a beer, or throw a bowling ball, or eat a meal....that's unacceptable.

I hear ya on the break thing. It's BS that smokers get all those breaks....but just think, when you're living a healthy life at 60 years old, they'll be dealing with emphysema, tracheotomies, and portable oxygen tanks. :)
[post=411496]Quoted post[/post]​

i take cigg breaks all the time. when my boss asks me what im doing i say "if i smoked i would be smoking a cigg on this cigg break" but then again im still only working part time.

well i quit smoking but i used to smoke like apack every other day. I started on marl. reds and moved to marl. milds then went to newports. i LOVE menthol. i did use to smoke cloves as well though. splash's and bali hai's (Sp).

I sitll take smoke breaks though, fuck it i used to before so why not now

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 3 2004, 05:57 PM-->
Originally posted by 94accordex@Nov 3 2004, 05:14 PM
dohcvtec_accord
@Nov 3 2004, 05:01 PM
And B....hate to break it to ya, but it's mostly Democrats/liberals pushing that sort of legislation. Traditionally, Republicans get alot of their money from the tobacco industry. :)

That's very true, in fact most Republicans are in favor of letting people decide for themselves on the issue of smoking. I remember a while back, some libs had their panties all in a twist because they thought that Arnold Schwarzenneger was setting a bad example by choosing to have an occasional cigar while at the office.
[post=411487]Quoted post[/post]​

now thats funny. they want people to decide for them seleves...

except about abortions, gun control, etc etc
[post=411522]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL, you were quick to point the finger at Republicans for this tree hugging liberal sort of legislation without even realizing that its mostly the democratic party pushing this sort of legislation forward....you didn't even retort it. What does that say about the argument you made?

...not that I'm against the ban, I'm for it.

hey, whats wrong with being a tree hugger??

Back