so done with gamestop.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mine will die any day now since gears is out.

my cousin had 2 ps3s crap out on him..

well well so did i! :) and i only wanted to play GT5.

oh well, the first one sold on ebay for 56 bucks the other is on now. luckily i got 50 bucks for gt5.

i bought a kindle on amazon once..... no wait that was ebay.

the first purchase was brand new. with a warranty.

the second purchase was a refurb, with warranty.

this time, brand new with a warranty.

you ALWAYS get the warranty.

I bought a PS3 4 years ago, played 4 movies on it, 2 games for 20 minutes each...and it still sits unused......

ill never buy a referbed from there again. i got my first one there that was referbed and it lasted about a week then got red rings. luckily it was under warranty so they gave me another one which i sold and bought a new one. havent had a problem with it

I've had 2 different brand new xbox 360s go out in under 2 weeks.

No matter what you buy, new, used, referbed, if its before the newest 360 update, it could die at any moment. Brand new or not.

just a little tip for those worried about overheating. if you dont have a warranty or it ran up, open the xbox and take out the metal heat shield on the top cover. they run much cooler and allows the heat to escape more easily without it. i accidently left a game on top of mine and saw it an hour after playing. when i took it off it and the top of the xbox were actually cold :rolleyes:

i've got the black 4gb small one, arcade maybe, some shit.
i wonder if its prone to failure.
its starting to make noise, like an old HD spinning up in an old computer or something
no warranty. I've logged 8days+ on blops, and watched a few movies with it.
I never leave it on if I am not playing.

well, you can eliminate the DVD drive being the problem by just leaving a disc out for a few hours. :)

i would get a can of air and go to town before buying a cooler.

Back