So I just got a 15 day notice to move out...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no, you could get in legal trouble for that.

i did see a civic for sale. it was like a 2000 ex coupe on craigslist for $2000. i called the number and the voicemail said, "my grandma didn't die and i don't have a civic for sale." haha, the inbox was full too. it's better to pull a prank rather than sexually assault someone.
lol.
Yea posting random cl ads might be fun, maybe inconveniencing him enough to have to change his number. No gay ads though, but it is tempting..

this guys sounds like a real fag.
what i would do:

Punch him in the face. and steall all of his DVD's
Move out into an apartment with you and your lady so you can afford it.

When you move out, put long black hair all over his room.
and use his toothbrush to scratch your balls

0 communications, of course. i'm looking to get back at him, not land my ass in hot water. 6 months does seem good though. If i were to do this thing before i leave, then really i can wait as long as i want to say something. He's a germophobe, so knowing what i did is gonna make him go crazy in the house and wash everything, and i wouldn't be surprised if he gets a little sick after knowing, lol.

the other thing i was thinking was what I did to this ebay scammer a while back, is put the free ad on CL to come pick up anything thats on the property and take it away free. The only thing there is I have nothing against the other people at the house, and would hate for their shit to be taken. but, i could always post up ads for free shit and have people call his number non stop. :)

Both of you two sound like 8 year olds - man up move on and close this chapter of your life. Honestly it isn't worth it to waste your time on some sort of revenge tactic.

flaming bag of shit on the porch is always fun :D
:DI've always wanted to try that one. The dumbass would probably not be the one to come out though, it would be one of the other roommates. on top of that, seeing as the house is on the end of a cul-de-sac, the getaway would be kinda obvious,lol

remote fuse.

light it with a 30ft fuse on it..... a simple line of lighter fluid on the sidewalk will work :D

run into the back yard/threw the woods, call his house OMG THIS IS YOUR NEIGHBOR! YOUR PORCH IS ON FIRE!!! click

I would think urine could be traced, so that is out of the ? If he leaves his windows open put something dead next to the window. Does he sell drugs by any chance? If so you could rat him out.

remote fuse.

light it with a 30ft fuse on it..... a simple line of lighter fluid on the sidewalk will work :D

run into the back yard/threw the woods, call his house OMG THIS IS YOUR NEIGHBOR! YOUR PORCH IS ON FIRE!!! click
lol. first you say "grow up" then you start pulling shit from Dennis the Menace, haha

I would think urine could be traced, so that is out of the ? If he leaves his windows open put something dead next to the window. Does he sell drugs by any chance? If so you could rat him out.
Think so? ehh. well I think the most fucked up thing i can do so far without getting in trouble is the sponge thing. anyone think thats too much?

top shelf/upper deck thing outta the question. I can't get to his br, and that shit is seriously obvious that I did it. I'd love to do it though.

Last edited:
The sponge thing sounds good to me. Although, how is he supposed to find out about it? Or is he not?

The sponge thing sounds good to me. Although, how is he supposed to find out about it? Or is he not?
not quite sure about the ending yet. I figure that either way i get the sweet satisfaction that he has all the festering bacteria from the toilet all over his stuff, especially if i wipe it all over his bedroom door handle. if i wipe down all of his drinking glasses plates and stuff like that, then even better.

I can really wait as long as i want, then just randomly call him one day and tell him, or i can just let it go at that. Being that he's a germophobe, i know it will f with his head to wonder what i did.

i'ma threadjack for 2 minutes and tell you that i've been a reeeeeeeeeeal bitch to an ex roommate. but she had it coming and if i told you about all that this would be a 5 minute threadjack. but anyway, i enjoyed every minute of it. i feel kinda bad about pouring my mop water in her plants coz really they didn't do anything wrong, but you know, they were hers...but have no remorse over using her toothbrush to clean under the toilet seat.

^_^

that said, i've really enjoyed this thread! :thumbsup:

ok 5 min. threadjack commencing.

i put an ad out for a roomate in a 2br apartment back in '95 'coz my previous roomate got married and moved in w/her hubby (bitch, hehe) and this girl answered my ad:
f_watn_2.jpg

she's now the anchor for 'good morning, el paso' and is married to a doctor and has a buttload of kids, and has made quite a name for herself. i guess i'm kinda happy for her since she managed to turn her college ho status around and it doesn't look like she puked herself dead. lemme back up.

so she answers my ad, brings her whole family (7 sibs + 'rents) to meet me, and they tell me how she's a golden kid, miss teen new mexico '92 and whatnot. she looks like she can pay rent, so i say cool.

fast forward, my clothes are disappearing out of my closet, my makeup is disappearing, she broke the lease and put a whole bunch of holes in the brick wall in her room (oy damage deposit) but that's the little stuff. she was bulimic and our bathroom always stunk like vomit, and i'd come home at night to fast food bags and containers all over the living room and kitchen, vomit stink in the bathroom, and no f!cking toilet paper.

but really, that wasn't the clincher either. after about 6 months of living with her i couldn't handle the 1-2am phone calls from her boyfriend (who lived in Washington) -- he'd call asking if his baby was home, and what the hell was i supposed to say when she's in her bedroom boffing a different guy pretty much every night of the week? i wasn't covering for her, i just didn't wanna get involved in her drama.

so when i'd have the misfortune of answering these calls (because i got tired of the phone ringing all damn night and i couldn't sleep, and she was sure as shit too busy to answer her bf's calls, what with the other guy's dick in her ass), i'd just tell him i was sleeping (hint) but her door was closed and i didn't see her come home. not lying...just hoping he'd hang up.

yeah i'd decided it was time for my own place somewhere in all that, but i hadn't gone looking yet. the last straw was when i came home after a weekend away and the house smelled like complete ass, and i couldn't find the cause. i lifted the toilet seat, thinking maybe she or her weekend fling forgot to flush, but there was nothing there - - though this was definitely the epicenter of the stink. so i kinda scout around; trashcan is empty, there's no toilet paper (as per usual, i'd gotten into the habit of hiding a roll in my closet because she'd use whatever tp there was for cleaning up her yack).

i decided maybe everything in the bathroom just needed to get washed. so i picked up the rug, and pulled the fugly rug toilet seat cover off the toilet and AHAH!!!! i found the source of the ass stink......

apparently one of her flings needed to crap, found there to be no tp, and removed the toilet seat cover and wiped his ass on the inside of it and then put it back on the toilet seat.

:puke:

so yeah, i moved the fuck out pretty much 3 days later. our schedules were completely off, so i thought it would be wise to just write her a note explaining it was time for me to get my own place, blah blah. i kept it mostly nice, didn't bring up the issues (though i should have). i went to drop my key off after i'd finished moving, and walked into the apartment and she had ripped the handle off of the fridge and thrown it across the kitchen, and dumped two bags of garbage all in the living room and kitchen.

she was setting me up for the landlord. i cleaned it all up, mopped and watered her plants with the water, and used her toothbrush to clean the bathroom. then i called the landlord and had him come inspect and handed him my key.

never talked to that bitch again. she's on my short list of people to push off of a cliff.

^_^

Back