So i just got threatened by a 16 yr old

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The good thing....Steve still fears the "ya wanna see something funny"....

:laugh:

lol how so?

i dont have an automatic that i paid some shop to do but claimed to did it all by myself. lol

weed makes you dumb. Short term memory is affected I have noticed it.

:lame:

it may affect your memory, but it kills fewer brain cells than alcohol

and if you wait till your brain is fully developed then you minimize the damaging effects marijuana can have...

and it really depends on the individuals you know...
i know many younger people that can carry on intelligent conversations...

pics of what? him standing next to the guy with his gun?

Yeah ! This is like the 8th kid that's pulled a gun on good ol' Blanco the Ninja.

Either Its time to call it, or he must piss off a LOT of people.

Quoted post[/post]]
weed makes you dumb. Short term memory is affected I have noticed it.

:lame:

it may affect your memory, but it kills fewer brain cells than alcohol

and if you wait till your brain is fully developed then you minimize the damaging effects marijuana can have...

and it really depends on the individuals you know...
i know many younger people that can carry on intelligent conversations...

It's not just brain cells that determine mental function.

http://www.cannabis.net/memory/

"Cannabinoids reduce glutamate release through a G-protein-mediated inhibition of the calcium channels responsible for neurotransmitter release from hippocampal neurons. These mechanisms likely play a role in the learning and memory impairments produced by cannabinoids and by endogenous cannabinoid receptor ligands."

For the non-nerds, it means it makes you dumb(er) :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Anyone below the age of 25 is brain dead.

and it's about age 25 that you stop fearing things. At least, you SHOULD stop fearing things.
im not brain dead, just on life support.

but about this kid. my friend(girl) had a bf that told me that he doesnt want me talking to her anymore. anyone who acts like that is a shitdick that needs to get there ass kicked. i told the kid that ive been hanging out with her for years and im going to continue hanging out with her even if some tough guy tells me no. i told him if he had a real problem with me then he better hit me. i guess he didnt have a real problem. this same asshole broke up with her before his vacation to aruba, then came back and wanted to go out again.

Quoted post[/post]]
I know it's really hard to believe that people actually live the lifestyles that rappers talk about, but some people actually do. Crippin'. :p

:laugh: this is a joke right?

yo yo yo im about to flow
my name is blanco
and he be point'n a .38 in ma fro
i give him the "rock eyebrow" and say hell no!
im a thug fo sho
cuz the biotch be runn'n fo his front dow
ill give you this shit on the low low
the little punk be a hoe hoe
Iz a runn'n da show.

ok ok i got to go

16 year olds dont pull guns in charlton.

its not gangsta rap town, its fuckin more cows than people town.

no hippie gangbangin in my thread please.

IM NOT FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT A FUCKING 16 YR OLD.

i thought it was fucking funny to post this. guess some of you old men cant handle it.

move on. lock this bullshit geez.

Ok.

I'm from NorCal also. I grew up in Hayward CA. I know what gangs are and what "the life" is like. I had all this shit surrounding me growing up. I also went to college in Sacramento. I know what it is like there too. Sacramento's "gangbangin" is no where near what it is (or was) like down in the East Bay Area. Blanco, I'm curious to know which part of Sac you grew up in, becuase the LOC is Brotha Lynch talk. Its bullshit. Want real gangs? I can introduce you to some ESO bloods who are probably the biggest fucking losers I've ever met. I lived in sac for 3 years and never heard of any "gang riots" at any schools.

hey is that my crown royal?

oh in before lock.

Back