So I'm being charged with assault

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Get the Police Report that said he was completely smashed and I am sure they got him on Disorderly Conduct your're off..... boom done.

just bring the girl who said he was creeping her out.. all she has to say is that he was grabbing her and you told him to leave, he refused and swung at you.. so you proceeded to kick his ass

It's cases like this that just make me say man fuck the law. A lot of our laws are fucking retarded I think we should have the right to kick someone's ass when they piss you off. Not to mention the free speech law is being violated more and more often.

I like Russia's laws the cops just beat the shit out of anyone they arrest :D.

It's that attitude that makes you sound retarded.

I agree with blanco. I got in a bad fight back in september, guy started it, I ended it, but I didn't repeatedly hit him, just enough to end the fight. I called the cops. The cops were on his side. He filled out paperwork, but didn't file charges. I had scrapes on my knuckles, and he had bruised ribs, sternum, etc. NOT Worth the fight. But I was pushed through a door before I swung. I did alright, until I lost it. and drinking was involved.

Call me retarded or whatever I don't care really. Like that time in the 8th grade when this kid stole my clothes in PE class and I found out who did it the next day :D:D. I walked up and hit him in the jaw and just started beating his ass it was completely worth it for the fun and I didn't even get a fine. But they did try to get me for attempted murder or deadly weapon charges or something cause I smashed his face into a brick wall. But I was stressed at the time and that was a huge relief and loads of fun I've never beat anyone THAT bad before. Can't wait til next time either :D which is gonna be soon cause I'm stressin again on some shit like what the hell I'm gonna do with my ass after high school someone's gonna set me off again.

Call me retarded or whatever I don't care really. Like that time in the 8th grade when this kid stole my clothes in PE class and I found out who did it the next day :D:D. I walked up and hit him in the jaw and just started beating his ass it was completely worth it for the fun and I didn't even get a fine. But they did try to get me for attempted murder or deadly weapon charges or something cause I smashed his face into a brick wall. But I was stressed at the time and that was a huge relief and loads of fun I've never beat anyone THAT bad before. Can't wait til next time either :D which is gonna be soon cause I'm stressin again on some shit like what the hell I'm gonna do with my ass after high school someone's gonna set me off again.
I realize I'm not in the best position to say this but, your an idiot. This was my last resort. As I said I stopped multiple people from fighting this kid before I actually did so myself. Fighting doesn't solve shit. If you win, you have broken knuckles and possible charges. If you lose your lucky if the hospital isn't in your future.

Yea but either way it's fun. Shit I used to fight my friends in the back yard all the time it was always fun.

Yea but either way it's fun. Shit I used to fight my friends in the back yard all the time it was always fun.

You do realize that you're continuously making yourself look more and more like a complete fucking retard, right?

Anyways, back on topic...I'd talk to the officers that showed up and arrested the guy - especially the one that got blood spit on him. I'd think that they would be in a position to say that the guy was drunk and out of control, and a police officer's testimony in court is going to hold a lot more water than one of the people from the party.

Im sure things are prally a lil different from your city to mine, but in my area a lawyer and witnesses go a long way. Id just get a lawyer, the cheapest one you can, round up a few witnesses, try to get some writen statements, and get a copy of the police report. The judge will read a copy anyways, but if you present one, than hell see that you believe the report will help your case, therefore your not scared of what the officers would say about you. than when you get to court, your cheap lawyer can slam the judge with statements on your behalf right off the bat, while the "victim" has "umm...well...i was really drunk and dont remember what happened..." BUT, the down side to this could be that your admitin to beatin the guy up. Depending on the judges mood you may end up with time or fines, but I'm almost positive you wont get anywhere near the maximum penalty.

"Now now listen ... I would not do ANYTHING illegal here....

.... But I would kill someone. In front of their own mama for a 10 speed. And if anyone wants to testify against me ? I'll gouge their damned eyes out" - Meatwad / 93civicracer

I'm not an idiot I'm just attracted to violence sometimes, I have one fucked up past. We didn't all have the easiest time growing up.

But personally I'VE never killed anyone and wouldn't do it.

Last edited:
No we didn't.

But we're also not fucking retarded and don't "fuck" the law because we realize there is a problem and contributing isn't going to help the problem. This problem I'm discussing is retards.

Get the Police Report that said he was completely smashed and I am sure they got him on Disorderly Conduct your're off..... boom done.

Major +1.

Get that report. The cops report will clear you. It will say that you were cognizant and that this guy was wasted and being disorderly.

You should be fine bro. Get that report asap, and get possible legal counsel if it does not seem to be in your favor.

Get the Police report, and get the girl that was being messed with, and get his statement saying he doesnt remember what happend ...

there is no way you could get charged with anything.

Get the Police report, and get the girl that was being messed with, and get his statement saying he doesnt remember what happend ...

there is no way you could get charged with anything.

Yea seriously.

This case only exists because some lawyer was prowling the hospital and saw a bruised up punk who didnt remember what happened.

Yeah, I have a pretty bad past too. You know what? I grew up.

If you like to fight so much, might I suggest you start boxing or MMA and then leave it in the ring?
I need an outlet. In hs it was football and wrestling. I literally had to come to college to get into my first real fight. Only reason I'm not training and fighting in the ring is because my mother thinks its barbaric and as long as she's paying for college I can't train. Luckily I graduate in May.

"Now now listen ... I would not do ANYTHING illegal here....

.... But I would kill someone. In front of their own mama for a 10 speed. And if anyone wants to testify against me ? I'll gouge their damned eyes out" - Meatwad / 93civicracer

:lol: :D :lol:

one thing no one brought up yet...

is this kid 21? if he's not, you're going to be in a lot more shit for serving alcohol to a minor

Back