So I'm being charged with assault

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The biggest problem in the work place is drugs. In restaurants anyway. And employers don't like firing people over drug problems, because they're the hardest workers gotta keep up with their habit.

The biggest problem in the work place is drugs. In restaurants anyway. And employers don't like firing people over drug problems, because they're the hardest workers gotta keep up with their habit.
dude, you need to think before you speak/type. Junkies are more likely to steal from employers and more likely to miss work. not many crackhead or people strung out on dope can hold a 9 to 5.

Yeah, now that I think about it, the only people I know that actually went to their jobs sort of consistently were potheads....

The TKE national office has suspended my chapter pending an investigation.

Greek life as a whole at Rowan is suspended pending an investigation.

The Assistant Dean of Students/Judicial Affairs has a meeting with my ex (a witness) on Sunday and he has yet to contact me.

I have lube in hand because I have a feeling I'm going to get fucked in the ass.

TKE national is just going by the book after being contacted by this kid's mother. They don't/won't fuck us. They constantly refer to us as there"model chapter".

And like it was said, with the evidence the case should be thrown out.

It's sad when I'm most scared about what the school will do to me.

calm down :)

Since then I have seen the kid twice. Didn't speak to him but he was really bruised up and I heard that he received stitches in four places and then required surgery because the stitches got infected. I genuinely felt bad.

Last edited:
Pot smokers are different than tweekers and crackheads, though they tend to drag down productivity as well...just like people who drink too much.

Yea but you gotta remember I'm talking about my experience in restaurants. Shit it was like me and 1 other guy at the Chinese place (the number one chinese buffet in town) we held that shit down just 2 of us doing like 4 or 5 people's jobs and we smoked at work all the time. We were the quickest and our work was great.

But yea those tweakers don't last more than a day or 2.

And either way I stay away from all that shit now, I work faster and better than I did back then but either way, them potheads definitely have something to work for and most of them work hard for it.

If you were Bryan you would be celebrating your second week in the clink.

So I have the school shit.

The court shit.

The shit with our national.

I'm being forced to move out this week (eminent domain).

I have big projects due this week.

I have little to no appetite.

My stomach hurts 24/7(ulcers) which I'm relating to the stress.

I'll probably be smoking by the end of the day and having a nervous breakdown by the end of the week.

what are they invoking eminent domain for?
The school is building a "pedestrian street" called "Rowan Blvd" and just so happen to be taking out almost all the housing where the Greek life lives. I graduate in 2 months and won't be living here anymore, but apparently that's not soon enough and I need to be inconvenienced further.

Also forgot to mention I've been puking all morning, and the last time was just stomach acid. Plus, I need to go to the PD and set up a payment plan for a ticket I cant pay in full.

if you graduate in 2 months, try to drag it out. the school can't hold your diploma if you earn it. i'm sure you will graduate before this is settled.

on a sidenote, have you started looking for a job?

if you graduate in 2 months, try to drag it out. the school can't hold your diploma if you earn it. i'm sure you will graduate before this is settled.

on a sidenote, have you started looking for a job?
No. I know I should be but these other things need to get settle first.

Only reason I'm really being forced out is that my roommate took the bait, found a new place, will be moved out by this weekend, and because they are in his name, is getting the utilities turned off. Still, I'm trying to get something out of this. They will benefit from my leaving, I need benefits to leave.

Back