sorry coke heads...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Coke gave me a headache....But it did make my roommate clean the house. So now, I always give him shit -- "It takes two lines for your lazy ass to actually do something around here."

Quoted post[/post]]
Is there anyone on this forum that doesn't use some sort of controlled substance? Jeez.

Ive been clean since freshman year of highschool. with the lil money i had i bought my X for the week...basically i got it at cost from a friend...he got most of my check every week. finally got over....aka, my friend was arrested and got scared. havent done X since (but BELIVE me its been available). Rarely did weed....and i havent done that in ooooooo 10 months....actually 11. January was the last time for me. Coke is WAAAAY out of my league.

the government LOVES to, ehem, "agressively" estimate the street value of drug siezures to make it seem like they are doing a lot more good than they really are. 120lbs of coke is nothing to joke at though, but still almost nothing compared to what gets by.

wow...what a bust...
Yeeehha....Im fucked noww..lol....jk..

so ahh...yeah..Ive never done it....I only smoke dro, and drink..Thats alll...
I dunno....I dont like it.....I just like the way it smells...lol...jk...

:laugh:

Back