Spoon Fooked Up On Sw388

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NoJokE

New Spoon Sw388 In my opinion, they just messed up the sweetest rims around. Thats like announcing that you have Spoon and more likely to get stolen or if someone wants to screw you over they can fook them up. But to me thats choosing Spoon cuz now everyone can see that you have Spoon and you're trying to show off instead of getting them for the performance. Spoon messed up on that one IMO.

Everyone has to advertise somehow. Get their name out there and have people see it. If you had 500,000 people here that liked those wheels, but didnt know where to get them, then that is 500,000 people that they didnt get business from. So now-a-days, its all about the buck. The world revolves around money.

well right now there are like 3 other knock off brands that are copying them so they had to make them unique (kinda like how the te37's say rays engineering all over them) Personally i think that the spoons look nasty. I think black looks dirty plus the design of them is so blah. I would take a pair of mugens over them any day.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 25 2003, 08:27 PM
Personally i think that the spoons look nasty. I think black looks dirty plus the design of them is so blah. I would take a pair of mugens over them any day.

i agree totally

Advertisment is everywhere it is just how companies more business, they know someone is going to get there product and others are going to see it and possible the make more business, but the advertising does hit a limit when it is goddy and what not.

Back