Story of a worthless human being

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn dude, I hope you get that job so you can move out. It's a damn shame that it's come down to this and I really feel bad for both you and your dad for being in the middle of this. Best of luck.

When I say "Most horse people" I mean it like when I say "Most prostitutes"

You get my drift.

I have a solution:

One night when the parental units are away and the pill head is knocked out, slam your pop's truck into the side of the house, garage, a tree in the front yard, whatever... the slip the key into the pocket of one of his pairs of pants.. maybe along with a bag of pot or some coke (you can get creative at this point). That will get something started.

I have a solution:

One night when the parental units are away and the pill head is knocked out, slam your pop's truck into the side of the house, garage, a tree in the front yard, whatever... the slip the key into the pocket of one of his pairs of pants.. maybe along with a bag of pot or some coke (you can get creative at this point). That will get something started.

Premeditated destruction of property
Conspiracy (Including everyone who viewed or posted on this thread)
Illegal transport of a controlled substance
Posession of a Narcotic
Posession of a Narcotic while committing a felony

All out in the open, on the intarwebs for everyone to see. If anyone else has suggestions, please keep them to yourselves.

OP: don't be dumb, he'll fuck up on his own eventually.

539w.jpg

"You better not close your eyes because as soon as you do I'm gonna punch you in the face!"

$100, a plane ticket, and my cordless combo set. I'll take care of your situation. Haha, jk.

But I'm way too possessive of my things to put up with any of that crap. I hit my brother today because he ate the other half of my sandwich from last night. What's mine is mine. I will lend out nearly anything as long as it is used right, respected, and returned, but if it's taken without asking I'll still flip shit.

Ex- In my Fraternity I was one of the few kids with tools. I let everyone borrow them as long as they followed the simple rules. Well, one day I came home to them all over the living room(I kept them in the laundry room). I put them away and put the 2 batteries in my room. Never lent them out again.

I'm extremely big on people respecting me and my property. The other night at a bar some ass-hat started grinding on me to make his friends laugh I guess. I shoved him away and gave him a look. That happen 3 times until he stopped. 5 minutes later he did it again. Without a word I punched him square in the mouth. K.O. Then very calmly I told the bouncers I would leave and I did.

Was the kid really harming me in anyway? No. But he wasn't respecting me and my space.
I entirely agree, but I am most definitely less violent. He does not touch my shit no matter how much he asks. What's funny is he gets mad every time I say no and he'll keep asking. He destroys everything he touches. If I were violent about this, my step bro and I would both be kicked out or our parents would be split up. Just one of those situations where you have to bite your lip knowing that the other party doesn't give a shit about anything but themselves.

My fiancee was in a similar situation. Her older brother could do no wrong... Check this shit out, one day (back in high school) he was like 'hey i'm going to Starbucks. anyone want something?' So me, my fiancee, and her mom gave him some money to get us some shit. The fucker doesn't come home for two days, then finally calls and says he went to Seattle to go to the very first Starbucks ever made!!! WTF!!!??? When he finally gets back, you know what his mom says... 'Hey, are you hungry?' ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Here's another example, You ever seen the movie How High? If you haven't, there is a part in the movie where RedMan is telling his mom that his bong is a lamp that's pretty much missing the lamp shade part. Well one day she found his bong. To her it smelled like cigarettes. She asked if he smoked and he told her no, that the bong was a small aquarium that's why there was water at the bottom. She bought it to the point where she asked him to get her one too because she had a Beta fish that she wanted a new tank for...

There's too much to list but here is the latest: https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/crazy-guy-airport-san-francisco-102423/
Sounds exactly like my situation, except his mom has found his cocaine, crack, pills, pot, shrooms and basically everything except needles. He has done way worse than this, but here's a funny story. He ran up a FOUR THOUSAND dollar phone bill one month calling all the 1-900 bondage lines and blamed it on me. She was trying to kick me out and getting me to admit that I did it on the computer. "You must have done it, look here on the bill. They all have website addresses in the name." I asked her to let me see the bill to google the numbers and she refused, knowing damn well I didn't do it. My paps went in his room and found all the ads that matched the numbers and all of a sudden the situation dropped. No apology on my part, no punishment on his. What's even better is that he kept visiting family over the next month and did it to 3 other people on their cells/house phones. Some people are just way too fucked up.

The mother is making it worse for him. Tough love is the best thing in situations like this.

I would find his stash and flush it. That should piss him off.
Yup, he needs to lose everything to realize he has a problem. He is always flat broke though, so he doesn't have a stash. He gets just enough drugs to fuck him up and then has to go and get more after he gets his hands on money or something worth trading.

No, my parents support her. She has a different guy just about every week. someone she suckers into it. She lives at home now, 21 years old. Most of the time she's out sleeping around in New York, or driving her booze-cruiser into people and things. Her hobbies include hitting the dog that my parents rescued for ME (They got her for me, I went to pick her up after buying my house, and they backed out - she cried about having a dog and got it). She occasionally goes to see her horses, but doesn't ride them. She works for Target.

Word of advice, I've found that Target employs some of the most fucked up women out there.

The other sister works for RenFairre, touring the country living in a pop-up trailer. She makes decent money, actually.

She too has poor choices in men (She dated this 45 year old guy that dated all of her aunts, he changed her diapers when she was born and on her 18th birthday fucked her) and she just walks around knowing everything about everything, and making a point of talking down to people because they "... haven't toured the country. you just don't know what you're talking about, unless you travel ---- Like me."

But when I was there, I think the worst problem was the amount and degree of dirty panties around the house. Mung and shit encrusted torn up and stuck to the walls. The smell, oh the smell. And the pot and cigs smoked in rooms where the floor was covered by 3 feet or more of dirty underwear and plates full of moldy food . The mung that one of them blew all over the toilet constantly and one of them shit like a sick donkey. I swear I had no clue a colon could hold that much.

And they still treat my parents, my guests - like shit. They won't do it to me because - well, I'm Celerity motherfuckers, and I shut people down.
I threw up in my mouth a bit. You speak from experience though, I am getting my ass outta this shit asap.

Damn dude, I hope you get that job so you can move out. It's a damn shame that it's come down to this and I really feel bad for both you and your dad for being in the middle of this. Best of luck.
Thanks.

I have a solution:

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but that's just intense. I have no actual intent of killing the guy, I just hope he does himself in pretty quick. I mean, he is on the right path.

Premeditated destruction of property
Conspiracy (Including everyone who viewed or posted on this thread)
Illegal transport of a controlled substance
Posession of a Narcotic
Posession of a Narcotic while committing a felony

All out in the open, on the intarwebs for everyone to see. If anyone else has suggestions, please keep them to yourselves.

OP: don't be dumb, he'll fuck up on his own eventually.
Thanks for the advice, but I am a little insulted that you think I would just take random schemes and execute them. Like I said, I have no intent of doing him in, just doing a ton of ranting. Oh, and you asking people to keep their suggestions to themselves on a forum is just silly^_^

539w.jpg

"You better not close your eyes because as soon as you do I'm gonna punch you in the face!"
Fucking perfect, hahaha! Rep!

Thanks for the advice, but I am a little insulted that you think I would just take random schemes and execute them. Like I said, I have no intent of doing him in, just doing a ton of ranting. Oh, and you asking people to keep their suggestions to themselves on a forum is just silly^_^

I'm not suggesting that you'd execute them, I barely know you. If someone else were to get pissed at him and remove his genes from the pool, this would look hella suspicious. Nah, it was more of a warning to the posters about how things can get out of control online, especially if the PoLice get involved. Things intended as jokes suddenly wind up in court.

Best of luck to you, I hope everything turns out alright for you, and shitty for the shithole.

Back