Supercharge

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sracer

what kind of super charger should i put into the h22 motor

which one has the most power

I would go with Jackson Racing.....it's pretty impressive and you can really hear that baby whistle with the right stuff on it.....Vortech is alright, but kinda lags out when your on high ends around 6000 to 7500. BTW is it in another body, or the lude?

i heard that somewhere, not sure where but anyways.
is it possible to put a bypass valve, so you can bybass the superharger when you don't want to use it, and then put the bypass valv at on, so now the air goes in the supercharger, so it's now active?
Is that possible, or the person who sayed that to me screwed me??

:blink:

jackson does this anyway. it works off the tps or something so that at idel and low throttle pressure, you aren't using it

if you want no laggin on you, get the hondata launch control and full throttle shift, i gaurantee that supercharger won't even lag off. since it uses a belt to power it, you might want to check all your belt brackets and pulleys, oil them properly, and you'll have a supercharger of a lifetime.

Originally posted by civicSiR1@Feb 19 2003, 03:09 PM
I would go with Jackson Racing.....it's pretty impressive and you can really hear that baby whistle with the right stuff on it.....Vortech is alright, but kinda lags out when your on high ends around 6000 to 7500. BTW is it in another body, or the lude?

What do you mean "lags out around 6000 to 7500"? If you're trying to say what I think you are, it would be wrong because centrifrugal superchargers usually don't make full boost till redline. BTW, when did Vortech design a system for the H22?

Why go supercharger at all. most of the people that get a jackson feel like they got the johnson when they ride in the same car turbo charged by the right size snail.... but hey it's not bad commin up secound best. Then again on a drag stip theres only a winner and a loser. check out the hybridgarage.com they will tell you the truth behind the JR jackasses just make sure you read both articles.

PRELUDERJS----> i've dyno many h22 with supercharger at my shop, and i do see them lag of.....this works when the engine has just a constant air flow into the engine, make it to have stopped at a max.....but for the turbocharger, the more air it sucks in, the faster it'll spin the spool, and hey....more air is comming in.....supercharger lags of that because it's powered by a belt.....think about it.....BTW ASE Certified man....

Originally posted by Capinkillmore@Feb 26 2003, 07:20 AM
Why go supercharger at all. most of the people that get a jackson feel like they got the johnson when they ride in the same car turbo charged by the right size snail.... but hey it's not bad commin up secound best. Then again on a drag stip theres only a winner and a loser. check out the hybridgarage.com they will tell you the truth behind the JR jackasses just make sure you read both articles.

Don't base opinions off one guys experiance.I have talked to Jackson Racing ,and they seem to have really good customer service.Also not everyone in the world needs or wants the fastest car on the road,I for one would like to have the low end power that a SC adds around town.

Back