Take it easy on me Im a newbie :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Welcome

I drink beer, then I go to hondaswap, then I talk shit, people get offended.... now you won't be surprised :)

The Bush Family has it's roots in New York, right along the Rockefellers and Vanderbilts. They own substantial homes in both Maine and Texas.

So where would they be from ? Well... Lets review:

They are an Oil family. They have their famous roots in Oil, and their business is in Texas Oil (Hardly any of which is still producing). The Maine home was a vacation home from the generations of Bushes before George Herbert. So, they decided to call Texas home, because they were based out of there.

Can BDN call Indiana home ? Can I ride around with my Colorado "NATIVE" bumper sticker ?

By your reasoning, no. By that reasoning, Bush is a Texan. By my own reasoning, Bush is an American as I suppose you are, and that's more important. You wouldn't like being called "That Italian chick" for all your life, would you ? No. You're an American. Buck up camper :)

Oh my.. I just realised.. I just gave you your first rant.

you might want to invest in a raincoat for your leg... especially if you post a picture....

im not reading this, but good lord. 400+ views in 5 hours. this girl gets more attention than a bugatti.

BTW, shes gotta be Xaero's friend since she lives in DFW and i didnt invite her.

ut, oh....lookie what reiko found

jamie.jpg

Back