take me to the prom in this!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
I traded with one of my friends and took his Silver Anniversary edition Vette to my prom. That was a boatload of fun!

xlfusionxl

hey brian, i dont know how fun it would be to ride in that thing alone. lol, can you find a date?

super stretch excursion i was in last yr at prom > *

Havok

Originally posted by xlfusionxl@Dec 23 2002, 01:50 PM
hey brian, i dont know how fun it would be to ride in that thing alone. lol, can you find a date?

LOL! I think anyone could get a date in that!

<----Pimped the Maxima last year to prom, it's got a great backseat.

xlfusionxl

eh, we had like 20 kids in the excursion last yr. hella space. this one chick's date was a bartender so we were hooked up with hella drinks.

posol

RETIRED
Originally posted by xlfusionxl@Dec 23 2002, 01:50 PM

f U

and no, i didnt have a date to the prom :(

DazedCivic99

i am getting a stretch navigator for prom or my civic

last year i dumped my girlfriend week before prom and went to the drag strip with my friend that night of the dance it was kickass

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
Heh. Girlfriend dumped me 2 weeks before prom, went to hers with her best friend's brother, and I went to mine with one of my good friends that was already in college.... then found out later that she was even more of a freak!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
I worked as a lifeguard in college (guarding at a college pool is the best job EVER), and our motto was "We swim like fish and drink like them too."

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 23 2002, 02:31 PM
I worked as a lifeguard in college (guarding at a college pool is the best job EVER), and our motto was "We swim like fish and drink like them too."

Damn. I can just imagine lifeguarding a college pool... make sure it's near a sorority house.

:D :lol:

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
It was right near Sewall Hall, which housed all the sorority girls-to-be. Lots of young, impressionable freshman just dying to find someone to buy beer for them. :lol: :D

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
Ah.. nice. Very nice. I'm sure you made some uh.. forward impressions into physical depressions of the female flesh eh?

:lol: