The Ban Game.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ban for clowning on my username. I drift by the way :p.

And really that's what the spanish call a 4-door??? I thought it sounded spanish but that's weird I thought it was JDM for some reason...the JDM name is VTi right? O well I'm from Texas plenty of mexicans here and i grew up around them got a lot of mexican friends so I can still get the Ferio emblem :p with the VTi and JDM honda and Vtec emblems.

Banned for wanting to be a re badging ricer

Ban for banning me for not banning someone else when they should have been banned! :D

ban for livin in the place where coming to America was filmed........... Queens.

banned for bringing up a murphy flick from the days when he didn't have to wear a fat suit to get a laugh (i miss those days...).

ban for starting a contest that i thought we had a chance at...:mad::p

Banned for posting too slow...

and I wanted to say... whoever banned me for saying 'you haven't licked my balls' must not know which balls i was referring to... I don't go around telling people I have them... that's just wrong. anyway, carry on.

Banned for telling me to tell the whole world. Feel special that you know and got to see them.

Banned for not showing your balls TWICE on the same thread.
<~ wants to see

I used to live in Queens, NY (Astoria) so dont feel so bad

Banned for posting with a ugly ass green faced about-to-puke smiley with piano teeth. Bunghole.

ban for being a newb...haha i finally got to down you!!!without actually being banned myself

edit...damnit you got to b before i did....motherfucker..
well ban for the 90millionth time..because i always get to pick on you

Banned for calling me a motherfucker...damn right I fucked your mother.

hahaha

Last edited:
Banned to give injen a chance to ban someone other than you.

Back