The best laid plans (Subject matter NSFW...no pics tho)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt think the chest wax would be that bad...i thought the dude from 40 year old virgin was over playing it. apparently i was wrong.

omg srsly you have to check out his recent radio interview; he was in no way overacting, and the interview is hysterical. i almost peed myself on the way to work that day, listening. and i haven't even seen the movie. i know...i should.

you guys sure go thru a lot to just get some....

I'm glad I'm old and married.... at least I have an excuse for not getting any....

lol...there are not going to be pictures posted up...yet...she is still my roommate and she is a geek.

cause i really do like BJs...dont know why, and it kinda hurts not to get em. I also got another last night...so it seems that i broke the sheild. WOOHOO.

i didnt think the chest wax would be that bad...i thought the dude from 40 year old virgin was over playing it. apparently i was wrong.

did she start with a smilie face?

We were watching Metalocalypse. I dont like that show (different thread) and so my mind wandered to sex...and the thought "I want head...how can i get it and still get laid in the future". She hates my chest hair...i figured it was a good trade...at the time.

oh hey, reiko: once you can tolerate it, you better start exfoliating, or you'll have ingrown chesthairs ftl.

oh hey, reiko: once you can tolerate it, you better start exfoliating, or you'll have ingrown chesthairs ftl.

your gonna make me google "exfoliate"...ive heard the word before, but still have no clue what it means.

oh wow. exfoliation = rubbing sandpaperish thing across your wet soapy skin to lift/remove deadish skin tissue so your new hairs don't get trapped underneath. otherwise you're in tweezerville and have unhappy red bumps that itch or hurt. not sexy. i bet she'd like that less than chest hair. go for a loofah scrubber or a natural sponge (target has 'em).

Just where in the fuck is this supposed to make him feel better? I thought they had exfoliating creams but that they didn't work and such.

thanks for seein it my way...i thought this was gonna work out great, but it looks like it be sucking.

yeah in that radio interview, he said he found out after the fact that the waxer-lady was just an actress who had listed 'waxing' in her additional talents section. read: not a pro. also, he said he did *not* complete the rest of the chest waxing after the scene; his wife was kinda pissed he had a hair chest smiley face for weeks until the hair started growing back in. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back