The hunt -- GS-R Pics inside

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

Ok well ther was a GS-R a few miles from my house so i called him and set up a meeting spot so i could peep it, well i hop in the trans am and head for the park (are meeting spot). I i knew the car was yellow wich i dont mind but i couldint see all the ricer stuff cause it was a bad picture. Any ways the point is he shows up and first thing i think is :ufucktard: and then....ummm :pie: and then back to :whatafucktard: ....any ways this is what i saw

s405e8ee550935.jpg

Heres the rest

Any ways they (he was selling for his girl who was there) where asking 7.5k and its a 94 with 134k miles, so i was like whats the lowes you will go, and she kinda busted out with 7k and he just strait out said in front of me to her "you wont sell it then" so she walked away after a sec so we could talk and i tell him not for seven K and that if he wants to go home and talk to his girl and see what shes willing to do, right as i was saying it he said he might be able to talk her to 6k this along with stock parts IE bumpers and tail lights. The only real probs are the paint looks good but the engine bay wasint painted and ther was some small over spray in some areas like a lil on the rubbers on the door but the jams are all painted along with the hatch area. The way i see it if i were to endup with this one (not saying i will at all) I woulod only be willing to pay 6k and that along with selling the ricer crap for 500 or 600 i would be geting it for about 5.5k. whats your guys thoughts? This is one of the first ones i have whent* to look at in person. And it was a girl driver so.....

Also the rims looked brand new, though they looked like a good year tires store type brand (17") But im sure i could sell them for a good 350-400 maybe.

Also has GC coil overs though i didint look and tokikos <--SP?

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Mar 22 2004, 04:09 AM
look at the over spray what else is wrong eith it

:gives:

take the stock body shit, taillights and get rid of that ugly fuckin wing and I say you got yourself a keeper.

Still gota wait and see if he really does end up geting her down to 6K, though i think he will and i would still like to look a around. If i could get a damn ride down to El Cajon (next to San Deigo about 90 miles from here) theres two lots out there with like 6 GS-R's between the two lots. Both with tegs in the range i was thinking
(6.5K-7K) and (65k miles - 115k miles) and one or two are 4 doors and 1 or 2 had leather. I just cant find a ride out there.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 22 2004, 07:16 AM
i'd pass.

Ya know what......... thats about what i wanted to hear from you :whip:

I will just keep looking :bow:

The front end looks like a different shade of yellow. As much as I love yellow, having a yellow GS-R would be a cop magnet. I am loving having two dark grey cars for the blending into traffic factor.

It does match! it was a bad shadow that really made it look as though it didnt match.......trust me it matched. But as B said " i'd pass "

since im driving a busted ass lx, id rock it with a smile.

you can always repaint the front later

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Mar 22 2004, 08:07 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Mar 22 2004, 07:16 AM
i'd pass.

:withstupid: you dont know what her jackass b/f did to that thing.

:D LOL you can see the jack ass in one of the photos, when he poped out i was like aww shit! Cause he was a doofy looking mo fo (doofy not goofy) <--thast a cross between doofis and goofy kinda like Budiussy (Butt Dick ANNNND Pussy) like "you smell like budiussy" but any ways i felt better when i found out it was hers cause he was so doofy lookin lol.

wouldn't that be funny if he was member on HS and he read what you were sayin about him?

Look at that fuckin car! how long do you think his ass would last around here :D besides i told his ass :lol: i made sure to ask him about the stock parts cause i told him if i did get it i would be put the stock tails and front bumper on and maybe the back, but if it wasint painted then iwould leave the bomex look alike back and skirts on.

yeah dude pass on that ghetto shit. look for one closer to stock, just because a girl has it doesnt mean you want it.

that shit is even more brutal than the pic B posted today in the members lounge.

hey, if you want the headache of putting it back to oem, and then working on it, go for it............othewise,,,,find a stocker.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 23 2004, 01:29 AM
that shit is even more brutal than the pic B posted today in the members lounge.

hey, if you want the headache of putting it back to oem, and then working on it, go for it............othewise,,,,find a stocker.

Oh please, i just whent and looked..............thats shits way worse i mean this things bad but that one B posted was fuckin truly insane.

God i must be fuckin insane....even though i was gonna put stock parts back on....what a fuckin STUNNA

I would never buy a car with a body kit, why=because you that the last owner beat the shit are the car and probably didn't know what was doing,

find a stoker, I don't like the interior,

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Mar 23 2004, 03:11 AM
I would never buy a car with a body kit, why=because you that the last owner beat the shit are the car and probably didn't know what was doing,

find a stoker, I don't like the interior,

:emofo:

Back