The Most Hated On Civic Ever.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the car would not be as bad if the wheels weren't x inches away from the outside of the wheel well.

thisthreadsucks.gif

Originally posted by 90 accord@Mar 13 2003, 10:13 PM
in the "automobile" magazine, it said the m3 ran a low 16 or high 15, can't remember.

Yeah in the Car and Driver in front of me after 40,000 miles in the bmw m3, it ran a 13.4.

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 14 2003, 12:10 AM
Sweetinstinct

you got a pretty intelligent head on ur shoulders for a little 16 year old girl....

im impressed!!!

:worthy:

Thanks........... :)

Once every one hates on one thing (basically jumpin on the banwagon) i like to be different and actually give a valid opinion on y.

90 accord yeah it seems we have different views on this :D .. y dont u tell me y u agree with y an engine swap is a must on a car like that?? :)

4 of my friends have sleepers.......... I am not against swaps. im doin one myself.
SO :p

cars like that give honda tuners a bad name. i am all for making it look good, but i don;t think that 'looks good' . the body kit is WAY to popular *i'll give props for the semi rare widebody, but its horribly done and i think the whole wheel is sticking in 4" in the back is way to much.. if he's going for show, its alright, but i doubt it'll win many awards. if it's a street car, i hope it gets stolen, so we have one less 'bad name car' to worry about.

i modify my car based on what i like. i could really care less about what otehr pple think about it. yes, i know he prolly thinks the same, and i hope he doesn't give a shit that a TON of pple don't lke what hes done. in my book, he gets an f, f for FUGLY.

ok... sorry but i have to say something, sweet, you say if you have more than 5 grand into the exterior of your car, you wont put an engine in it? do you realize if you do something RIGHT how fast 5 grand can fly by? you just dont understand, you get respect if you dont baby your car like an infant because you spent x amount of money on the outside, fuck, look at the gumball 3k, these guys have cars that are worth 100 of the house that you live in, and they treat it like a beater, now THAT gets respect, not some old man in a vette doing 10 under, i want to knock his fuckin teeth out. if you flip through a couple mags you might find one of the sexiest rx7s i have ever seen, he spent 10 grand on his body kit ALONE, and then 8 grand more to have it shipped next day air to the US, and he has like a gagillion HP, now that car is bad ass, i would have wiped my ass with that article had he not done anything to the engine, WHATS THE FUCKING POINT? BUY A GOD DAMN MODEL CAR. anyway... that comment just really gets to me, i guess its my mini-truckin soul speaking out?

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 14 2003, 02:34 AM
, now THAT gets respect, not some old man in a vette doing 10 under, i want to knock his fuckin teeth out.

Elderly abuse.

I LIKE!!!

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 14 2003, 02:34 AM
i guess its my mini-truckin soul speaking out?

Probably, but we have 100lbs of bondo and 30lbs 18's. We HAVE to upgrade motor/tranny to even hit the fucking speedlimit. :)

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 14 2003, 01:34 AM
ok... sorry but i have to say something, sweet, you say if you have more than 5 grand into the exterior of your car, you wont put an engine in it? do you realize if you do something RIGHT how fast 5 grand can fly by? you just dont understand, you get respect if you dont baby your car like an infant because you spent x amount of money on the outside, fuck, look at the gumball 3k, these guys have cars that are worth 100 of the house that you live in, and they treat it like a beater, now THAT gets respect, not some old man in a vette doing 10 under, i want to knock his fuckin teeth out. if you flip through a couple mags you might find one of the sexiest rx7s i have ever seen, he spent 10 grand on his body kit ALONE, and then 8 grand more to have it shipped next day air to the US, and he has like a gagillion HP, now that car is bad ass, i would have wiped my ass with that article had he not done anything to the engine, WHATS THE FUCKING POINT? BUY A GOD DAMN MODEL CAR. anyway... that comment just really gets to me, i guess its my mini-truckin soul speaking out?

She's not necessarily talking about hers- just 5k in general for someone who doesn't care about performance is a waste. She wants more power- trust me. :)

Some people like show, some people like go, some people like both. I'll post pics of one car you'll HAVE to respect later tonight, even if the exterior/interior is tricked out WAY beyond what you would consider "good taste".

Now let's stop arguing about this crap.

if you guys dont have the mini truckin soul, you prolly dont understand EXACTLY where i'm coming from, you may have an idea, but you dont have it in your heart, sorry guys, codee knows whats up!

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 14 2003, 02:51 AM
if you guys dont have the mini truckin soul, you prolly dont understand EXACTLY where i'm coming from, you may have an idea, but you dont have it in your heart, sorry guys, codee knows whats up!

:werd: I still have my love and I will build another one. My "beater" will drag frame with the best of em.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 14 2003, 02:51 AM

im not a minitrucker, but i hang out with them enough. they are trying to get me to do my car minitruck style but i dont think so and then they proceed to tell me that plastic (refering to body kits) dont make sparks fly...LMMFAO. anyways, but i totally understand what you are saying BlackJDMdeath.

some of my fave minitruck sayings:
-Minitrucks...making mdigets feel tall.
-Life begins at 0 psi.
-If sparks don't fly, your ass is too high.
-Don't hop it, body drop it!

theres a whole thread on SSM on minitrucker sayings....

MY GOD MAN. that's all I can say. Why?all I want to know is why? Did that car eat your mother or something? If that's a show car, I'm going to get a mangy three legged dog and spray paint it yellow, and list how many warts it has likes it's a mod. I had to stop looking at that page for fear of blood spewing from every oriface in my head. For the love of god man. Or to put it another way, hopefully you'll understand me if I say it like this. Jethuth Chritht.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Mar 14 2003, 12:19 AM
cars like that give honda tuners a bad name. i am all for making it look good, but i don;t think that 'looks good' . the body kit is WAY to popular *i'll give props for the semi rare widebody, but its horribly done and i think the whole wheel is sticking in 4" in the back is way to much.. if he's going for show, its alright, but i doubt it'll win many awards. if it's a street car, i hope it gets stolen, so we have one less 'bad name car' to worry about.

i modify my car based on what i like. i could really care less about what otehr pple think about it. yes, i know he prolly thinks the same, and i hope he doesn't give a shit that a TON of pple don't lke what hes done. in my book, he gets an f, f for FUGLY.

ugh dude... rephrase that 1st sentence.

its not the cars, its the fucktard drivers and their badass attidudes that give imports a bad name.

i wouldnt be caught dead in that car but im not gonna hate on it just cause someone is trying to show off something that they are proud of... that doesnt mean i will lmao @ it lol. dont get me wrong, i HATE that shit but serously... its not that big of a deal, its not your car, so im not gonna gonna go out of my way to say how shitty it is (even tho i just did)

err that wasnt really ment to be directed at anyone so please dont take it personally.

Back