The Official Brian Wants To Quit Smoking Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

either that or u dont have enuf of a brain to be telling u ur hungry :ph34r:

haha j/p man, congrats on the 48 hours keep it going!! :worthy:

You're doing a great job B!!!! Keep up the good work and I am sure you will have quite a bit more money to play around with! Just think abou the time you will save too by not going to the store for cigs!!!

You rock!

lol Zueke... that was almost too encouraging....

12:20 am, stomach is all fucked up.... put im still not smoking.

you know, its really weird.
it was a fuck of a lot easier than everyone has made it out to be.

its really all in your head. YOU control your self. if YOU don't light up, buy a pack, or whatever, you tell yourself you don't want it. whatever you do... its REALLY not that hard.
if i can do it, so can you.

just gotta be in the right state of mind

whoopdedoo.gif

:lol:
just fuckin with ya.... your doing great ... i figured youd have gone crazy by now

i bet hes smokin one while he was typing that j/k i have faith brotha i think :blink:

if i did that, the only person i'd be cheating would be myself. And i'm not about to go behind my own back. thats fucked up. lol

The best way to stop one habit is to pick up another, find one thats not dangerous to your health, like a good habit would be to work out everyday after u get done masturbating or somethin, i dunno you find something.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Apr 25 2003, 11:00 PM
after u get done masturbating or somethin,

thats sick bro. go do what your avatar says.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 23 2003, 11:23 PM
lol Zueke... that was almost too encouraging....

12:20 am, stomach is all fucked up.... put im still not smoking.

you know, its really weird.
it was a fuck of a lot easier than everyone has made it out to be.

its really all in your head. YOU control your self. if YOU don't light up, buy a pack, or whatever, you tell yourself you don't want it. whatever you do... its REALLY not that hard.
if i can do it, so can you.

just gotta be in the right state of mind

the problem is maintaining that state of mind, I never understood what the "devil on the shoulder" was all about untill I tried to quit smoking

Back