The Official Brian Wants To Quit Smoking Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Congratulations on deciding to quit. You've got the right idea, if you aren't doing it for yourself it will never work.

Chris, Scott was damn cranky that first couple of weeks, I have never seen anyone drink so much pepsi in my life.

good luck, hope that you do quite keep it up save some money, use it for the stripper

<--nonsmoker, the smoke gives me a headach after awhile

11:22 pm
still none. BIATCH
E and bill smoking in front of me all night

FU MARBORLOLOLOLOLO

Lol, Eric and Bill are bitches, thats like opening an all-you-can-eat-buffet in Somolia.

I've been saying it for a long time but this time I mean it, THIS IS MY LAST PACK....I too need to get in shape....Racing is coming up this year....so tons of shit I should be doing and buying rather than smoking, but I am down with the no smoking thing. And congrats :worthy: to anyone who does it! but I will be not buying another pack or asking people for smoking, and yeah the hard thing is getting smoking out of your life, its been apart of mine for 4 years going on 5.....but I think I have the will power to do it.

530 am

missed my 48 hours mark :)
but i hit it. its not 49.5 hehehehe

fuck that shit. im done.

flag day pics, no more.

b, get that nicotine gum, it makes it so you dont get fater and it help calm the craves. Good Luck brain.

im actually doing good on the food thing. i'm not eating any more than i usually do.

its ALL in the head man... and im better than it. BIOTCH!!!

Back