The official CRVTEC Hatch thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by driverunknown@Jan 5 2005, 08:00 PM
If so then you should let people know so they don't get scammed y0!
[post=441664]Quoted post[/post]​

i dont think that will happen. i dont think the member has posted anything since CRVTEC posted that the head was shitty.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jan 5 2005, 09:53 PM
just pull the head and have it decked
[post=441765]Quoted post[/post]​

Something you seem to fail to realize...I'm in debt up to my tits from this build. I barely have ANY cash right now. :unsure:

whats your pay pal name i'll give you a buck ...thats three you only need ummmmm 46 more or somthing...cough cough thats good shit man

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jan 6 2005, 04:51 PM
wasnt it CarAudiophile or something like that you got the head from??
[post=442002]Quoted post[/post]​

yep

tell the person who sold it to you to give you 50 bucks to have it decked- it their fault selling a faulty head.

It's gonna cost me a lot more than $50. I'm also having to get the cam caps/runners line-bored, since they're PR3. Plus the labor fees., and just the fuckin' headache and trouble from all of this.

:blink:

Im a high roller, i'll donate 2 dollers mang

i feel for ya man, sucks getting screwed like that. And i bet he didnt even have the common curtousy to give ya the reach around when he bent ya over! lol just playin B)

Originally posted by b204dr@Jan 6 2005, 01:13 PM
tell the person who sold it to you to give you 50 bucks to have it decked- it their fault selling a faulty head.
[post=442016]Quoted post[/post]​

and that probably wont help any...

would it be wrong to put it on ebay.....with a proper discription....use the cash to get the car running...is that car your only transportation.....if not then save $$$.... but the car is light weight and with that C/R even the nonvtec head will probadly wrok great for now....you will be faster than most b16 anyway

find a local school then have them do the work they work for almost nothing cause there learning on your parts

look will take what ever you can get comfortable or not- this has happened to alot of people-= and it sucks - talk to this guy the best you can who sold you this head and see what he is willing to do to make it right - probably nothing like every one else sais but it is worth the try - i would also recommend cash on every thing dont bury your self for a car specially a project car ! but when it all done and payed for its all the better ... just make it last that long !

Back