The Pet Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 3 month old Pit named Daisy. Ill take some pics later all the ones i got are from when i first got her.

Ah, Pugs and Boston Terriers. I have personally had 2 pugs, and my parents always pugs when I was growing up. Ni-Seu Wadda chau sin-sin Kosmo Kramer was one, and the other one was Tonka. I now have two cats, one stays with my parents (She's outdoor, and they live in a nice area) that's getting old. She's 12 now and her name is Cassiopeia. Here at the house we have my girlfriend's cat "Alice" who is actually male.

My parents have a 14 year old Boston that's not doing too well.. she's getting along.

By the way, In that pic of the dog on the truck, What is hanging at your a-pillar ?

-> Steve

EDIT: Ga-Chan, by the way, is the most pleasant, healthiest dog ever.

i have a 3 1/2 yr old german shepard /sharpei mix and hes the best. No pics of him currently but hes about 110 pounds built like a german shepard but with a big wrinkly sharpei kinda face....ill get some pics up later if i can

ok, is this about what we HAD or HAVE?

i've looked after many animals in my life... dogs, cats, ducks, rats, mice, hamsters, birds, horses...

hamster - pinky - died in his ball thing
dog - brandy - german shepherd - hip dysplasia got her
dog - coal - german shepherd (attack trained) - intestinal bloat killed him
dog - diamond - american staffordshire - still visit her at my brother's house :)
cat - sara - siamese - ran away after having 3987439874398 kittens
cat - pookie - tabby - outside cat... comes around every so often
cat - squirt - pookie's daughter, looks exactly like her... same as above
horse - tasha - thoroughbred - horses are expensive freaking 'pets'
horse - gilly - peruvian paso - they weren't really mine, but i took care of them for a few years, so they were like 'pets' to me
ducks - may and june - muscove - flew away after they grew feathers... they never once pooped on me. :p
bird - holly - cockatiel - do you know they live to be 23 years old? wow, he's got like 10 years left... i've had him forever. and don't dis his name... i thought he was a 'she' when i was 13. lol
we had fish, but they don't really count sometimes... they're always dying and stuff... i had two goldfish named tom and jodi... i named them that because of an old show called 'today's special' and if you remember that show... i'm sorry. lol

the rats and mice were a short lived thing since my mom hated them, so i didn't get to keep them long. when i wanted a snake she said 'no fucking way!' i was thinking about a burmese. then i thought of getting a reptile of sorts... my mom likes to stick with the conventional pets. maybe i should have gotten a turtle.

let's see... i think that's it... *shrug*

15 year old Kerry Blue Terrier dog, he is the coolest dog ever. He cowers away from food you toss in the air till it hits the floor oh and he likes to poop....alot.

13 rats (started with 2 they just had 11 babies)
1 Iguana (had 2, the larger one died about a year ago)
1 cat

My pup Molly, shes getting pretty old,not really sure what kind of mix she is.

I've been told Chiahuahua (sp?) and Jack Russel mix.
I've been told Chiahuahua and Karyn Terrier mix. Anyone?

Anyways, here she is...
gallery_20722_41_8307.jpg

gallery_20722_41_19230.jpg

My girlfriend and I have laid claim to two kittens at the moment. One is a cream-point siamese I've named Percival. The other we just found recently, and we havn't gotten to know her well enough to give her a name. I should be able to snag a few pictures tomorrow and put them up.

i'd def say it part Jack Russell dont know the other half
and my iguana>your dog in a fight

Purebred Long haired Dauchshund. Its my mom's showdog.

Used to have an all black cat that we poetically called Midnight, but he was put to sleep after feline lukeimia struck quickly.

We have some fish and I have an anole in addition to the dog.

I used to have a Pitbill, shar-pei. He was ugly as fuck but really cool. A very protective mix

I have two Long Haired Chihuahuas.
Sparky and Junebugg!
I also take care of my dads dog which is a chow/? mix.
Smoky (dads a big UT Vol fan)

Our two pets:

Daisy - 3 year old Guinea Pig. She still fits in the palm of my hand :)
daisy002.jpg

Harvard - 5 month old Boston Terrier / Pug mix. He's a handful but certainly has caught our hearts!

DSC00702.JPG

DSC01031.JPG

:)

4 year old 127 pound Golden Retriever. No he isn't fat, he is just big.

Back