the Real-Time BeaveRun progress thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

werd- b, my roomate said that it might be so choppy because you're hard drive isn't able to run fast enough to keep up- i have no idea what he's talking about, but i think you said you thought that was the problem :shrug2:

brian, hook up with me later on tonite when i get home, and ill send you a copy of premier either online or snail mail.

i want to see this video. :D

TRIP pics and vids are up.

PA%20Rest%20Stop.JPG

The Rest

ill have all the track pictures and movies uploaded tomorrow night after i sort them out.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Mar 29 2004, 07:23 PM
werd- b, my roomate said that it might be so choppy because you're hard drive isn't able to run fast enough to keep up- i have no idea what he's talking about, but i think you said you thought that was the problem :shrug2:

the hard drive is a 7200 ata 133. it doesn't get much faster than that without going to scsi or serial ata. the problem was that i was orig. downloading it in ntsc 720x480, instead of the orig. size as filmed.

haha thanks for the horible pics . . . that was during the compitition at the end of the day i think . . . that down hill over 90 degree corner killed me all day, i couldn't slide through it and what do you know that was the one corner that counted at the end of the day. i had a great time . . . cars is still dirty :angry:

320876390105_0_ALB.jpg

That was the best part of the day on the track, hot lapping with Rob and the aces. the long right-hander before the straight was so much fun. top off second gear sideways sliding towards the crowd. :D

put on your glasses! who the hell are you? do i know you or something?

joking about my rally racing skills . . . real funny

where you selected for the competition at the end of the day?

where you even there watching?

do you even own a RWD car?

jesus, easy homie- i couldn't be there because i was at school- and i was merely commenting that i couldn't see the photo- and no i don't know you, just like i don't know most of the people on this board outside of the internet-
sorry homie, it's just that i've heard b and chris talk about this event for so long and i wish i could have been there to see you guys race- sorry man

Back